Best Zed NA Tournament
|Best Zed NA Tournament|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Participants
- 3 Results
- 4 Schedule
- 5 View Games
- 6 Additional Content
- 7 See Also
- 8 External Links
- 9 References
The Best Zed NA Tournament is a competition run by Esportspedia and streamed on Azubu.
“The unseen blade is the deadliest.”
Now we want to know: Who is the best Zed in North America? The Best Zed NA Tournament hopes to find out by pitting 32 high-level players against each other in a dance of shadows. We’re expecting jukes, ninja moves, more jukes, and lots of action, so don’t blink: Esportspedia will be bringing you all the action exclusively on Azubu!
- Best Zed North America will not feature any monetary prizing. It is a charity event.
- Donations will be open throughout the tournament to three different charities.
- Azubu will match percentages of the total donation pool (across all charities) to the first, second, and third-place players' charities of choice.
- 30% of the total pool to the winner's chosen charity (in addition to donations from viewers).
- 20% of the total pool to the runner-up's chosen charity (in addition to donations from viewers).
- 10% of the total pool to the third-place player's chosen charity (in addition to donations from viewers).
- This means that 160% of the total donation pool from viewers will be donated: 100% from the donation pool and 60% total matched by Azubu.
- Each player may choose between either of these two charities, The Humane Society of the United States or Extra Life.
- Single Elimination - Once your Zed is dead, you remain in the shadows.
- 32 participants.
- Best-of-3 matches until the finals. Finals are best-of-5. Bracket available here.
- All players must play
Zed but can use any skin.
- Matches will be played in mid lane on Summoners Rift (see Boundaries).
Community Prize Giveaways
For a chance to win any of the following prizes, please click here!
- Grand Prize: Trip to NA/EU LCS / OGN based on location!
- 10 x Poro bundle!
- 10 x Snow down 2013 bundle
- 10 x Snow down 2012 bundle
- 20 x $10 RP card
- 20 x Best Zed NA shirt
- No jungle creeps may be killed.
- Recalling is allowed.
- No critical-chance enhancing runes allowed.
- In event of simultaneous First Blood, the player who receives 400 gold is the winner.
- Players must remain in game until at least the 3:10 minute mark has been reached. No surrenders allowed before this mark.
- If a top lane or bottom lane tower is pushed down by minions, then the player who received the gold must buy wards and place them during his next base.
- Players must remain within the allowed boundaries.
- There are two sets of boundaries for play: One set for normal 1v1 play and one set for chases.
- If a player steps out of bounds during normal play (Figure 1) they will lose that perspective game within their "match" as per the tournament admin/spectator.
- If a player steps out of bounds during chase play (Figure 2) they will lose that perspective game within their "match" as per the tournament admin/spectator.
- If a player secures First Blood on their opponent, then that player wins the game. If simultaneous First Blood occurs, the player that is rewarded the First Blood gold wins (400g).
- If a player destroys a mid lane tower, then that player wins the game. This does not apply for tower destructions in other lanes.
- If a player gains a 30 CS lead, then that player wins the game.
Competing for Extra Life
Competing for The Humane Society
$ 2,170.94 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Show Additional Placements|
|Fishing for Urf|
|Worst Zed GG|
|God of Zed|
|Ni Hao Dylan|
|Hide Additional Placements|
- To view the bracket, please click here.
- January 15 - Best Zed NA - Full Tournament Highlights by Azubu