|Country of Birth||China|
|Birthday||September 17, 1996 (age 22)|
|Soloqueue IDs||THE LICH KING1, Sun Prince, Biofrost, Cloud Cat, IlIlIlIlIlIlllII (BR), TSM SIGHTSTONE (KR)|
|Social Media & Links|
Vincent "Biofrost" Wang got his competitive start with Team Frostbite in the NACS Spring 2015 Qualifier. Pitted against tournament favorites Team Dragon Knights in the first round, they were immediately eliminated. His next team was Elomingle, with whom he played in the AlphaDraft Challenger League. They made the playoffs and won the quarterfinals via forfeit but dropped out of the tournament prior to the semifinals.
In official Riot competition, Biofrost was a substitute for Final Five and later joined Vortex for the NACS Summer Season. Later on in 2015, Biofrost joined Also Known As and played in the HTC Ascension tournament, finishing tied for third place with Serpentis eSports.
Biofrost played for AKA in the NACS Spring Open Qualifier. The team made it to the third-place match but were eliminated by Astral Authority, barely missing the main qualifier. For the third week of the NACS Spring Season, Biofrost joined Dream Team, replacing Hakuho, who had joined Renegades the week before. Dream Team finished the season in fifth place, losing an automatic tiebreaker with Team Liquid Academy due to head-to-head record. They missed out on the playoffs but received higher seeding for the summer qualifier due to finishing ahead of Enemy.
In May 2016, Biofrost was invited by Team SoloMid to attend their Korean bootcamp and try out for their support position for the summer split. His tryout was ultimately successful, and on May 18 he joined the team officially.
Despite being a LCS rookie, Biofrost proved himself almost immediately at the start of the Summer Season. TSM didn't lose a single series until week 8, where they fell 0-2 to then ninth-place Phoenix1. That series was their only loss of the regular season, and they also nearly swept the Playoffs, defeating CLG 3-0 and then Cloud9 3-1 in the finals, qualifying them for the World Championship with North America's first seed. Biofrost also personally received the Outstanding Rookie title for the Summer Season.
TSM's 2017 was domestically very successful. In the spring split despite looking shaky at different stages of the regular split, TSM finished 1st with a 15-3 record. In the playoffs TSM defeated Cloud9 3-2 in the finals in a very close series to capture yet another LCS title. This also qualified them for the 2017 Mid-Season Invitational. Despite fan expectations being decent, TSM failed to live up to expectations and finished in 5th place with a 4-6 record. In the tiebreaker game against Flash Wolves the team lost and were knocked out of MSI. In summer after Doublelift's return and WildTurtle's departure to FlyQuest, TSM was expected to dominate the split. They would finish 1st in the regular season with 14 wins and 4 losses but were not back to their dominant selves. In the playoffs they defeated Team Dignitas 3-1 in the semifinals and then took down Immortals 3-1 in the finals to capture their third title in a row which was a first in NA LCS history. The win also qualified TSM for the 2017 Season World Championship.
They were seeded in a group that looked weak on paper and consisted of a shaky Flash Wolves, and untested Misfits Gaming and a questionable Team WE. TSM started off well with a 2 wins and 1 loss in Week 1 but then in Week 2 they performed worse and went 1-2. Having to play a tiebreaker against Misfits Gaming, TSM lost and were eliminated from Worlds in the group stage yet again in a fashion similar to last years'. Biofrost left TSM in November and joined Counter Logic Gaming in the same month.
- He was born in China, but moved to Canada when he was three years old.
- His father also plays League.
- Went undefeated in NA playoffs from Summer 2016 until CLG's Summer 2019 semifinal loss to Cloud9.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- June 16, Of Bard and Biofrost: Finding a fit with TSM by Tim "Magic" Sevenhuysen on The Score
- September 23, DUOS: Doublelift and Biofrost by , and on LoL Esports
- November 17, Biofrost Faces His True Test as TSM Finds New ADC by Cass Marshall on Red Bull
- December 21, Biofrost on leadership after Doublelift: ‘Of course someone has to fill in that void’ with , and on Yahoo Esports
- January 15, LCS: 5 players to watch in 2017 by Xing Li on Dot Esports
- January 30, Biofrost on TSM: ‘Once the void is filled we’ll be really strong, it’s gonna take a couple weeks’ with , and on Yahoo Esports
- February 24, WildTurtle and Biofrost on TSM's shotcalling post-Doublelift and their biggest surprise of the season with , and on The Score Esports
- March 16, TSM Biofrost on playing against Doublelift: ‘I’m definitely not going to be holding back’ with , and on Yahoo Esports
- April 21, Biofrost on competing in Vancouver: ‘I just hope that I can make my hometown proud’ with , and on Yahoo Esports
- August 7, Biofrost responds to MarkZ's concerns about his champ pool and who he expects to face in playoffs with , and on Travis Gafford
- August 10, TSM Biofrost on improvement: "It's the hours that you put in at home...because every hour counts." with , and on Inven Global
- August 30, Biofrost talks making 3/3 of his finals, promises: 'There's definitely gonna be cheese in boston' with , and on Travis Gafford
- December 6, Thank You Biofrost by , and on TSM
- January 14, BIOFROST: A Fresh Start with , and on Counter Logic Gaming
- January 14, Biofrost polite TSM trashtalk: 'it would be good to roll them over' / how he ended up on CLG with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 24, 20 Questions with CLG Biofrost with , and on Counter Logic Gaming
- February 7, Biofrost's emote face, which former TSM player he's voting out of finals, CLG's recent resurgence with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 14, Biofrost: “When I’m featured in TSM Legends, all the info leads to me not being very communicative." with , and on Blitz Esports
- March 8, Biofrost's revenge trash talk for Doublelift after beating him: 'I mean he was a little bit passive' with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- March 13, CLG Biofrost Talks About Playoffs: "If we don't make it to playoffs, I hope the fans will still have trust in us to do well next split." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- March 18, Counter Logic Gaming's Biofrost Sums up CLG's Disappointing Season and What's Next with DBLTAP on YouTube
- June 19, Biofrost explains how Doublelift nominated him for NALCSPA, his speech , and CLG's new shotcalling with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 12, Biofrost on Summer: “It felt like we were starting over again because there is such a long break.” with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- July 18, Biofrost roleplays as Sneaky for Travis with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- August 29, Biofrost explains where he thinks CLG went wrong in 2018 with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 14, Biofrost - what CLG is doing to TURN AROUND their record in 2019 with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 12, Biofrost on his new role as CAPTAIN of CLG with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 19, Biofrost talks about CLG's current playstyle and what it's like to play without Doublelift with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- June 5, Biofrost explains his Yuumi secrets and why he believes she'll see nerfs soon with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 17, Biofrost explains Lux's versatility and why she's so strong right now with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- June 21, CLG Biofrost talks buying a house, work-life separation, and the double-edged sword of gaming houses with Izento on Inven Global
- June 27, Biofrost on CLG’s recent success: “It’s a marathon and you just have to keep improving” by Elena Endres on Dot Esports
- July 11, What Biofrost brings to CLG & why NA's 'ARAM' style doesn't work with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 24, Biofrost explains why Cloud9's draft was strange when he played them with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- August 14, Biofrost on TSM's loss, MVP thoughts, gets attacked by a beetle with Travis Gafford on YouTube
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found