|Player has retired.|
|Name||Aaron Kim (김형석)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||August 28, 1994 (age 24)|
|Previous Role(s)||Mid Laner|
|Soloqueue IDs||C9 Bischu, C9T Bischu, Bischuo, ChuBlanc, Bıschu, Hitchu, vVv Bischu, Marionette030, Beeshoe, Sordac, Katachu, 벌신발, VTX Bischu|
|Social Media & Links|
Aaron "Bischu" Kim (Hangul: 김형석) was previously the support for Eanix.
Aaron "Bischu" Kim was born on August 28, 1994 in Seoul, South Korea. He took an interest in video games when he was 4 years old when his father bought the PlayStation for the family. He moved to Vancouver, Canada when he was 8 years old and played several different games through his school years.
Kim was first introduced League of Legends during his year off from school due to health issues in the summer of 2010. He noticed his talent in the game and quickly climbed the solo ladder, at one point placing 13th in North America with the rating of 2541.
League of Legends Career
Bischu's claim to fame was his Nidalee play, both on the NA and Korean servers. His first competitive team was vVv Gaming, where he played from June 2012-August 2012. Later teams included FXOpen e-Sports, The Brunch Club, and compLexity Gaming. His last competitive team was Cloud 9 Tempest, with which he attempted to qualify from the LCS. When the team lost in the promotion tournament, he retired from competitive play.
In January 2015, Bischu joined affNity to compete in the 2015 Spring NACS Qualifier. Bischu and the team were knocked out of the tournament by Team Confound in the first round, and the team later disbanded. Bischu later joined Legendary and took fourth place with them in the AlphaDraft Challenger League. However, the team was later disqualified from the NACS Summer Qualifier due to not submitting paperwork on time.
Bischu substituted for Team Dragon Knights for the first three weeks of the NA LCS Summer Season, while Ninja was unable to play due to visa issues. Starting in the fourth week of the season, mancloud was used as a substitute instead.
Bischu joined Team Dragon Knights once again for the NACS Spring Season. For the playoffs and Summer Promotion Tournament, he shared the starting position with Trance. After TDK failed to make the LCS Summer Season and then was banned from NACS participation, Bischu temporarily joined the organization that purchased their spot, Eanix, but was released a few days after.
- Favorite champions are Nidalee and Katarina
- Is known for his AP Nidalee play
- On-stream moderators have said he is colorblind
- Has a Katarina-only Smurf account named Katachu, which was later changed to Bischuo, his new Yasuo Only-Smurf.
- Revealed in his "Reflections" interview that he received team offers from MVP Blue, CTU, Alienware Arena and SK Telecom T1 S during his stay in Korea as they recognized his Nidalee play.
- Joined the Overwatch team Los Angeles Gladiators.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- July 28 - Aaron "Bischu" Kim | League Legacies EP. 15 with Azubu
- April 26 - Bischu chats about their chances in tomorrow's match against EG (video) onGamers
- March 9 - Interview with Bischu - "you can seriously build anything on Nidalee" with Team Dignitas
- March 22 - Bischu talks about LCS experience and meeting the Team (video) with GameSpot
- June 30 - Bischu talks MLG Anaheim and Moving to Korea (video) with GameSpot
- July 17 - Hi this is Bischu, hit KR diamond in 5 days, AMA about stuff. Reddit
- December 21 - Travis catches up with Bischu at Battle of the Atlantic NA (video) onGamers
- December 24 - 'Reflections' with Bischu (video) onGamers
- October 1 - Hi I'm Bischu/Hitchu and I pretty much reached 2700 elo with Nidalee and Kat, AMA! with Reddit
- October 5 - EoS 2012 interview - Bischu with RaiseYourWeaponMedia
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found