Has followed her big brother to the item graveyard.
- "See our context on Deathfire Grasp for the full rundown! "
- [REMOVED] 2001-2015 : Blackfire Torch has been removed from the game
Increasing Blackfire Torch's cooldown to match the changes to Deathfire Grasp
- "The following is going to sound very familiar if you've read our context on Deathfire Grasp:"
- Blackfire Torch amps up a lot of existing low-interaction gameplay (ie: huge burst with no opportunity to react) without adding more skill to the mix. While this is a larger problem we'll have to tackle in the future, we felt that it was important to at least increase BFT's cooldown so that it's more appropriately balanced against a lot of 'anti-burst' spells / items (ie: exhaust, heal, Zhonya's Hourglass, etc). If we don't have to worry about BFT turning a champion into a one-shot wizard (hello Lissandra), it also means we can potentially give healthy assassins better tools to work with."
60 seconds ⇒ 90 seconds
- Movement speed reduced to 5% from 10%
- Reworked: Blasting Wand + Fiendish Codex + 720 Gold = 2400 Total Gold
- +80 Ability Power
- +10% Cooldown Reduction
- UNIQUE Active: Deals 20% of target champion's maximum Health in magic damage over 6 seconds and increases all subsequent magic damage taken by the target by 20% (60 second cooldown)
- Combine cost reduced to 500 gold from 800
- Attack damage increased to 65 from 60
- Attack damage per stack increased to 6 from 5
- Max stacks reduced to 5 from 7
- Fixed a tooltip inconsistency with the cooldown reduction value
- Reduced magic penetration from 20 to 15
- Decreased maximum charges from 25 to 18
- Decreased the duration of the burn effect from 3 to 2 seconds
- Increased the delay between charge gains from 1 to 1.5 seconds
- Increased the burn amount from 1.67% to 1.75% of max health per second
- Fixed a bug that caused the first tick of burn to not consume a charge
- New Recipe: Kage's Lucky Pick + Haunting Guise
- Total Gold Cost: 2,950 (combine cost: 700)
- +70 ability power
- +250 health
- Unique Passive: +15% Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Passive: +20 Magic Penetration
- Unique Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target champion's maximum health in magic damage over 3 seconds. Each second burned consumes a charge. One charge is generated each second.
- Now available on Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar
- NEW ITEM - Blackfire Torch
- Recipe - Kage's Lucky Pick + Catalyst the Protector
- Total gold cost - 2,890 (Combine Cost - 800)
- +50 Ability Power
- +300 Health
- +350 Mana
- Unique Passive - Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target's maximum health in magic damage over 3 seconds. Effect halved for AoE and damage over time.