|We are upgrading our stats backend. You may notice some stats & match history pages are out of date/incomplete/missing. The process is estimated to take between 24 and 48 hours. For more information join our Discord!|
Bonetooth Necklace (Item)
|Item was removed in Patch 5.4.|
|UNIQUE - Mementos of the Hunt: Rengar collects trophies when killing champions and gains bonus effects based on how many trophies he has. Rengar gains one Trophy whenever he scores a kill or assist.
|Adaptive depending on Trinket selected:|
|Limitations||Exclusive to Rengar|
|Total Cost: None|
- Exclusive to Rengar.
- Bonetooth Necklace is the first item to feature multiple names and icons.
- Bonetooth Necklace can gather only up to 20 trophies, with further kills or assists granting no additional bonuses.
- Rengar can still accumulate trophies from kills and assists even while dead.
- It takes 12 stacks to activate The Hunt is On!
- If Kha'Zix is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
- If Rengar is victorious, his Bonetooth Necklace turns into a Head of Kha'Zix, which has all the effects of a fully stacked Bonetooth Necklace.
- The Bonetooth Necklace was first discovered through an erroneous update of the items page at leagueoflegends.com.
- Prior to patch v4.5, Bonetooth Necklace was a regular item that costed 800 gold.
|Winning the Hunt|