|COUNTRY OF BIRTH:||Brazil|
|BIRTHDAY:||February 19, 1991|
|ROLE:|| AD Carry|
|SOLOQ IDs:||EminemTT, eu como caju, Caym, paiN RC brTT rxrx, ReservaTT, paiN TT (EUW), RED brTT RXXXXXX|
|SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS|
|SHARE THIS PAGE|
|Overview||Champion Statistics||Match History|
Felipe "brTT" Gonçalves is the AD Carry for RED Canids.
Felipe "brTT" Gonçalves hails from Rio de Janeiro. One of the most known progamers in Brazil, (among all games), brTT is very known for his passion for the game. His trademarks are catchphrases such as "Que que houve?!" ("What happened?!") and "Respeita!" ("Respect!").
Coming from a DotA background (when he played for the professional CNB e-Sports Club team), Felipe joined League of Legends professional scene as top laner, then switched to the AD Carry role. Since his first paiN Gaming days, brTT is praised by the Brazilian community as one of the best players in his role, being recognized by others AD Carries (such Doublelift) as a very high end
At the start of CBLoL 2016 Second Stage, paiN Gaming shocked the whole community by benching the fan favorite brTT and replacing him with TaeYeon (who had been playing as mid laner in the last years). Despite of the curious swap, TaeYeon put good performances as marksman, keeping brTT as alternate for the rest of the season.
After being benched, brTT decided to move out from paiN Gaming house and started to live with his fianceé, where he works as streamer. Some months later, decided to leave paiN Gaming and join RED Canids, where he would take SacyR's spot as starting Marskman.
- Scored a pentakill with
- Known for his
- He was once considered the best
Draven in the world, according to ELOBUFF.NET. 
- He is one of the few players that have two brazilian championship titles.
- His favourite champion is
Draven. He was even portrayed as the champion in CBLoL 2015 official wallpaper.
- More/Less Trivia
- Famous for playing AD
Kennen in various games.
- Has a tattoo of
Draven's axes on his arms,
Kayle on his back and
Kalista on his right shoulder. 
- Has his own clothes brand, named "Rexpeita".
- His nickname means Barata (Roach).
- Used to play Counter Strike 1.6 competitively.
- Former DotA player from CNB eSports Club Squad and played ESWC 2010.
- Has the biggest fanbase in Brazil.
- In championships, brTT celebrates with great cries after making good plays with his team.
- Decided to leave paiN Gaming to expand his horizons, knowing he wouldn't learn anything more from paiN Gaming. Eleven months later, he was back. After the 2015's CBLOL finals also said he did the wrong choice. "If I gonna play the world's, I will be in the paiN Gaming, and now I know this".
- On the
Twitch rework, Riot Games put a phrase "Rexpeita o Rato" (Portuguese for "Respect the Rat") which brTT made famous.
- In his Keyd Stars late days, he played the new patch as jungler. Rafes who was the jungler at that time moved to bot lane then.
- Fans always joke about brTT being arrested. Sometimes he even says in his own stream channel that he is streaming from his prison cell.
- His father was a popular streamer, under the ID PaiTT (free translating as FatherTT).
- Played as
Malphite in legendary Montanha's composition.
- He had a part in a documentary called Legends Rising.
- Was the most voted AD carry to represent Brazilian server at 2015 International Wildcard All-Stars.
- Played as Top Laner in the third week of CBLoL 2016/Stage 1. Using Marksmen champions, lost both matches he had played.
|CBLoL 2017 Stage 2|
- For more Champion Statistics Click Here
- June 27th - (VIDEO) brTT aponta falta de foco da Red Canids neste segundo split e explica volta da Kalista with Mais Esports
- July 7th - Rift Rivals 2017 D2 - Entrevista a RED brTT with LoL Esports LAS
- March 27th - (VIDEO) 3º UFC do LoL com paiN brTT Razer.
- August 24th - (VIDEO) Tudo Random #11 com paiN brTT Razer, Insight gstv1, vTi Nox Leko, CNB Vps Part 1 Part 2 (Portuguese)(video) with TobocoTV
- April 27th -
- (VIDEO) Eyes on MSI: Brazil Ep. 1 by LoL Esports
- (VIDEO) Everything You Need to Know About the 11 Non-LCS Teams Going to MSI 2017 by Blitz Esports
- April 29th -
- BrTT diz que derrota para equipe da Turquia "é muito preocupante" by Gabriel Oliveira (mycnb.uol.com.br)
- brTT fala sobre rivalidade com turcos e apoio da torcida no MSI by Bruno Rodrigues (maisesports.com.br)
- May 1st - brTT, Yoda e Nappon comentam campanha da Red Canids no MSI by Eric Teixeira (maisesports.com.br)
- December 16th - Os melhores momentos de 2016 by LeonButcher (br.lolesports.com)
- January 30th - brTT: Brazil's Prodigal Son by LEAGUEOFEMILY (liquidlegends.net)
- September 29th - (VIDEO) Legends Rising Episode 2: Uzi & brTT "Home" by LoL Esports
- September 29th - (VIDEO) Legends Rising Episode 5: Uzi & brTT "Family" by LoL Esports
- December 21st - (VIDEO) Legends Rising Season Finale: Worlds by LoL Esports
Discussionsblog comments powered by Disqus
- brTT screaming "Que que houve?!" after a good play.
- brTT the best Draven of the world - EloBuff
- League of Legends: Respect my tattoo #2 - YouTube
- http://twitter.com/IEM/status/309322312153436160 paiN Gaming member brTT showing off his Kayle tattoo]
- A famosa.
- brTT/Hastad/YoDa/manajj/gratis150ml play under Montanha's coachingyoutube.com