|CBLOL 2020 Split 2|
|Location & Dates|
The CBLOL 2020 Split 2 closes the sixth year of the Brazilian professional League of Legends league in its current format. 8 teams play in a 10 week triple round robin. The top 4 teams continue on to the Split 2 Playoffs.
|This page speculates on upcoming league or tournament structure based on previous formats. It should not be treated as definitive information.
- 8 teams participate
- 10 weeks, League play
- Triple Round Robin
- Matches are best of one
- Top four teams advance to Playoffs
- Ties are broken by the following methods:
- Head-to-head record during regular season
- Shortest combined game time (for the team's wins)
- If still tied, a tiebreaker game will be played
R$ 40,000 Brazilian Reais are spread among the teams as seen below:
CBLOL 2020 Split 2 Standings
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
| || || |
Articles & Videos