| Player has retired.
| Background Information
|| Adrian Wübbelmann
| Country of Birth:
|| June 23, 1993
|| AD Carry
| Favorite champions:
| Soloqueue IDs:
|| SK CandyPanda, mouz Candy Panda, Faded Sound (KR)
| Social Media and Links
| Team History
" Wübbelmann was previously the AD carry for SK Gaming
Adrian "CandyPanda" Wübbelmann is a League of Legends player from a town near Cologne, Germany. His first gaming experience came at a relatively late age as he started playing Counter-Strike at age 15. He would play DotA and Counter-Strike for fun, until a friend introduced him to the free-to-play League of Legends. He thought of LoL as a sequel to DotA, and he registered one month after the beta.
CandyPanda rejoined SK Gaming, for the second time, ahead of the LCS Summer Split.
The Summer Season was not a success for CandyPanda and the team, ultimately finishing the regular season in 9th place. This meant that they would have to fight for their LCS status in the 2016 Spring Promotion, where they faced Gamers2. A well-fought series eventually saw SK Gaming, who had been a part of the European LCS since it's conception, lose their place in the LCS.
- On the origins of his summoner name, he had this to say: "Panda was already taken so I had to add something, since I didn't want the generic Xx or whatever you may use I choose Candy, no idea why. I use 'Fennec' as nick sometimes too since fennecs are cool!" 
- His motto is "If you do something, do it perfectly."
- Known for his Tristana early in his career.
- Refused to be on a separate team than Nyph until he temporarily left SK.
- Has a pet hamster named Teemo.
- Likes to practice karting or paintball in his spare time.
- Likes Asian food, thinks water is awesome (favorite drink).
- Favorite movies are Pulp Fiction and Inside Man.
- Likes all sorts of music as long as it's the best of its genre, mostly listens to house music.
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.