Catalyst of Aeons
|Item was removed in Patch 10.23.|
|Catalyst of Aeons|
|UNIQUE - Eternity: Restore mana equal to 15% of damage taken from champions. Restore health equal to 20% of mana spent, up to 15 health per cast, while toggle abilities can heal for up to 15 per second.|
|+ + 350|
|Total Cost: 1100|
|Sold For: 770|
- This item was previously known as Catalyst the Protector.
- The word Catalyst means something or someone that precipitates or causes an event to happen without being used up itself, referring to the item's passive effect.
- Catalyst mana restore is applied after resistances. The higher your resistances the less mana you will regain from damage.
- Shields are treated the same as normal health for the damage to mana calculations.
- The name "Aeons" may be a reference to the Star Craft map Aeon of Strife, by Aeon64, which was the spark that began the MOBA genre.