Category:Champions with Stealth
Camouflage: Longer duration ‘strategic’ stealth. Revealed by proximity, turrets, and Control Wards.
- Evelynn’s Passive Shadow Walk
- Rengar’s R Thrill of the Hunt
- Twitch’s Q Ambush
Invisibility: Shorter duration ‘tactical’ stealth. Revealed only by turrets.
- Akali’s W Twilight Shroud
- Kha’Zix’s R Void Assault
- LeBlanc’s R Mimic
- Shaco’s Q Deceive
- Talon’s R Shadow Assault
- Teemo’s Passive Guerilla Warfare (formerly “Camouflage”)
- Vayne’s R Final Hour
- Wukong’s W Decoy
Shimmer: Hitting stealthed units (an Invisible or Camouflaged) briefly cause them to shimmer, temporarily revealing their location but not making them targetable or canceling the stealth
- Champions only shimmer up to once per second, even if they take additional damage during that time