|Name||Lee Sang-hyun (이상현)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||August 1, 1995 (age 24)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Longzhu Chaser|
|Social Media & Links|
Lee "Chaser" Sang-hyun (Hangul: 이상현) is a League of Legends esports player, previously jungler for RED Canids.
Lee "Chaser" Sang-hyun was born on August 1, 1995 in Gyeonggi, South Korea. He began to play League of Legends in August 2012, and the first champion he played was Ashe.
Originally known as RealFoxy, Chaser subbed for the Jin Air Green Wings Stealths in PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014 but the team failed to make it past the group stage. After the tournament, he was moved to the Jin Air Green Wings Falcons to become the starting jungler after ActScene left the team. The Falcons lost all of their games at HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014 and fell during the group stage. In May 2014 he was moved back to the Stealths and changed his ID to Chaser. The Stealths finally made it out of groups at HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 but lost 3-0 in the quarterfinals to Samsung Blue.
Due to OGN rule changes, the Falcons and the Stealths were forced to merge to create the Jin Air Green Wings. He was meant to share the starting jungle spot with Winged but Chaser ended up playing in almost all of the games of SBENU Champions Spring 2015 anyways. Jin Air qualified for the playoffs but faltered at the end of the season, losing 3-0 to CJ Entus and ultimately placing 4th. Jin Air then attended SBENU Champions Summer 2015 but placed 6th overall, gaining 10 circuit points and qualifying for the next season of LCK but barely missing playoffs. Jin Air was seeded into the first round of the 2015 Season Korea Regional Finals and made it all the way to the finals but they lost 3-1 to KT Rolster.
Jin Air played in the 2015 LoL KeSPA Cup where they lost 2-0 in the quarterfinals to CJ Entus. Chaser did not play in this tournament. Chaser left Jin Air in November. He joined Incredible Miracle on December 5. Incredible Miracle rebranded to Longzhu on January 3, 2016.
During the 2016 LCK Spring Season, Longzhu played with a 10-man roster, liberally using substitute players. Chaser shared play time with fellow jungler Crash. Longzhu finished the spring split in seventh place with an 8-10 set record, missing out on a spot in the playoffs. Longzhu fared poorly in the 2016 LCK Summer Season, going 7-11 in sets and netting them eighth place, letting them escape relegations.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Chaser 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2015-03-08||21 - 48||The Solo King Korean 1v1 Tournament||JAG||1 : 2 Score|
- July 16, The Evolution of Jin Air and Chaser by , and on LoL Esports
- December 3, Chaser: Free agent jungle superstar by Tim Sevenhuysen on Unikrn
- December 21, The skilled jungler who has reached the summit of the LCK jungle ecosystem! Lee “Chaser” Sang-hyeon by , and on Baron Timer
- January 7, Team Dignitas LoL Roster Breakdown Part 1: Ssumday and Chaser by C_L on Dignitas
- January 22, Dignitas Ssumday & Chaser: “We marked our debut in LCS and are ready to win our next match.” with , and on Inven Global
- February 8, Chaser on the number of Korean imports in NA: “When it comes to players with a long career, I think some players find the rigid life of Korea to be stressful.” with , and on Slingshot
- February 10, At home with Team Dignitas Ssumday and Chaser with , and on Inven Global
- March 23, Chaser helps his NA fans get to know him better and talks about joining DIG because of Ssumday by , and on Blitz Esports
- June 26, Chaser on Dignitas communication: “We kept scrimming in English, so we started to develop an ear for the language, and it’s been a little better as we start to better understand what is being said.” with , and on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 21, Interview With Chaser: a Farewell to Dignitas with , and on Inven Global
- January 9, 1907 Fenerbahçe Chaser: "Your lane fights aren't 1v1, I'm always behind your back, lurking around, so beware." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong, , and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
The following pages redirect here.