Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Circuito Nacional Chile/2018 Season/Opening Season
|2018 CNC Opening Season|
|Prize Pool||$ 16,000 (general)|
|Location & Dates|
|Third||Force Of Nature|
The Chile's National Circuit is a championship where the teams compete for a spot in the CLS, organized by the Spanish Liga de Videojuegos Profesional.
- Four tournaments:
- Each tournament gives an specific amount of accumulative points depending on the position reached. This amount of points grow in each tournament (example, Tournament 1 gives 2200 points to the champion, while Tournament 2 gives 3300).
- Cumulative table:
- Top 4 teams of the table qualify for the Finals.
- Single elimination.
- 4 teams. Seed 1 versus Seed 4 and Seed 2 versus Seed 3.
- All matches are Bo5.
- Winner team qualify for the 2018 CLS Closing Promotion.
- Official CNC Rulebook
$ 8,000 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
|1||$4,000€3,260.40||50%||2018 CLS Closing Promotion||Evilvice Esports|
|3-4||$1,000€815.10||12.5%||Force Of Nature|
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on March 21, 2018, as follows:
- $ 1 US Dollar = € 0.8151 Euros
- Only Top 8 is showed below.
|4||Force Of Nature||700||1650||2200||2750||7300|
|5||FroztFire Team Alpha||700||1050||1400||1750||4900|
- 1 Dark Crows was penalized with 700 points due to that they made a third roster change in the Tournament 3.
- 2 Phantom Gaming was penalized with 40 points in Tournament 1.
Top 4 by Tournament
January 17 - March 8
|T #||Finals Date||1st place||2nd place||Semifinalists|
|1||2018-01-26||Evilvice Esports||Infamous Gaming||Zeta Strike & Dark Crows|
|2||2018-02-09||Evilvice Esports||Dark Crows||Infamous Gaming & Force Of Nature|
|3||2018-02-23||Evilvice Esports||Infamous Gaming||Force Of Nature & Dark Crows|
|4||2018-03-09||Evilvice Esports||Infamous Gaming||Force Of Nature & Dark Crows|
- The four teams with more accumulation of points.
|Semifinals||0 - 2||2018,3,19,21,00||2018,3,19,21,00||14:00||23:00||06:00||12||-|
|Semifinals||0 - 2||2018,3,20,00,00||2018,3,20,00,00||17:00||02:00||09:00||12||-|
|Finals||3 - 0||2018,3,21,21,00||2018,3,21,21,00||14:00||23:00||06:00||123||-|