|Name||Juan Arturo Garcia|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||August 25, 1999 (age 19)|
|Previous Role(s)||Top Laner|
|Soloqueue IDs||Contractz, I am CTZ|
|Social Media & Links|
Juan "Contractz" Arturo Garcia is the jungler for Golden Guardians.
Juan "Contractz" Garcia is from Redwood City, California, in the United States. He started playing League of Legends in early season 2. Contractz started his competitive career in October 2015 with Zenith eSports in the HTC Ascension tournament, where his team finished 5th-6th. He left the team after the tournament and joined new Challenger team Ember in December.
Ember finished second in the spring season, with a 3-1-1 record. Due to Contractz's ineligibility to play in the promotion tournament (as he wouldn't turn 17 until August 2016), Ember signed Santorin as a substitute starting with the NACS playoffs. They lost in the first round to Team Dragon Knights. After Ember ceased operations almost two weeks later, all players but Contractz became free agents. Two months later, he announced his free agency.
He joined Cloud9 Challenger in June. The team was very dominant in the 2017 NA CS Summer Season and finished 1st in the regular split. They won the playoffs with a 3-2 win over Team Liquid Academy. In the Summer Promotion Tournament, C9C defeated NRG Esports 3-0 and qualified for the NA LCS. Contractz however left the team in December of 2016 and joined the main Cloud9 team.
The 2017 Spring Season of the NA LCS started off hot for Contractz and C9. The team was dominant and in 1st place throughout most of the split. However their performance took a dip later on and they finished 2nd with a 14-4 record right behind TSM. Despite this Contractz's individual performance was consistent throughout the split. In the playoffs it was a similar story as Cloud9 made it to the finals but lost 2-3 to Team SoloMid in a very close series. In the Summer Season with increased competition, Cloud9 struggled more than before and finished the regular split in 4th place. Their performance in the playoffs was very lackluster and their run was cut short with a 1-3 loss to Team Dignitas in the Quarterfinals. Despite their rough performances Contractz became a more solid and consistent player as a whole. This was one of Cloud9's advantages going into the Regional Qualifiers. The team managed to qualify for the 2017 Season World Championship with a 3-1 win over CLG.
At Worlds C9 finished first in their Play-In group with a 4-0 record and then defeated Lyon Gaming 3-0 to advance to the Main Event. Put in Group A along with SK Telecom T1, EDward Gaming and ahq e-Sports Club, C9 managed a 3-3 record and made it out of the group in second place. Their Worlds run was put to a halt however after they lost 2-3 to Team WE in a very close match. In November of 2017, Contractz left C9 and in December he would join the newly formed Golden Guardians team.
- Loves the game Town of Salem
- Created the name Contractz when he was eleven and saw someone with the name "_Contracts_" on a Minecraft server.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- February 26, GGS Contractz: "One time when I was back in C9, I woke up to Hai eating baby food." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- March 3, Contractz on GG's three consecutive 1-1 weeks and why anime is taking over the NA LCS with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- March 3, Contractz: “Rengar is kind of worthless now that he can’t do Raptors anymore.” with Izento on The Shotcaller
- July 16, GGS Contractz: "EU solo queue was worse than NA. There are just dirty inters left and right (Laughs)." with James "Bick" Hong and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- July 24, Contractz thinks GGS is top two or three in NA LCS right now with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 25, Contractz on his playstyle: 'I can get too aggressive sometimes and it’s pretty bad, but I’m working on it' with The Score Esports
- January 25, Contractz on competing, who he looks up to, and why he thinks P1 can be top tier this split with Yahoo! Esports
- January 30, Contractz places himself among all the junglers in North America with Slingshot Esports
- February 14, Contractz talks about his transition to C9 from C9C and how his family supports his career with Blitz Esports
- March 21, Contractz on C9's recent struggles: 'We’ve had trouble finding our groove again.' with Yahoo! Esports
- April 20, Cloud9's Contractz: "I wasn't really expecting too much." with Yahoo! Esports
- April 19, Contractz: [Sneaky] definitely stole my Penta... feels bad man." with Blitz Esports
- June 8, Contractz on Ray's communication struggles and gunning for MVP with Blitz Esports
- June 27, Contractz on MikeYeung: He has good mechanics but needs more experience with Travis Gafford
- July 25, C9 Contractz: "Meta is fun for me as jungler but I don’t know if my enemies are having any fun" with Inven Global
- August 14, Contractz: 'I'm definitely a top 2 jungler in LCS now, the only one that's difficult is Xmithie' with Travis Gafford
- April 22, Yahoo Esports' 2017 NA LCS Spring Rookie of the Split, Coach of the Split, and Most Valuable Player by Emily Rand on Yahoo! Esports
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found