Crest of Crushing Wrath
|Crest of Crushing Wrath|
|Grants the ability to ignore unit collision. Additionally, nearby allied minions are greatly empowered while nearby enemy minions are feared upon first contact.|
|Source||Killing the [[|
|Lost On Death||Yes|
The Crest of Crushing Wrath is a team-wide neutral buff granted upon slaying the [[
]], it is only available on the Twisted Treeline.
- If your team defeats the Vilemaw while you are dead, you will NOT receive the Crest of Crushing Wrath.
- The buff is identified by swirling spectral runes around champions.
- Comparably to and , this buff cannot be transferred upon killing someone that holds it and will instead simply disappear.
- Melee Minions:
- +15 Attack Damage, +20% Attack Speed, +75 Bonus Attack Range, +20 Armor, +20 Magic Resistance.
- Ranged Minions:
- +20 Attack Damage, +10% Attack Speed, +100 Bonus Attack Range, +10 Armor, +10 Magic Resistance.
- Cannon Minions:
- +50 Attack Damage, +10% Attack Speed, +750 Bonus Attack Range, +30 Armor, +30 Magic Resistance.
- Super Minions:
- +10 Attack Damage, +10% Attack Speed, +10 Armor, +10 Magic Resistance.
- The buff's icon is reused from one of Well's abilities. This champion briefly appeared on the public beta environment before disappeared and being confirmed as cancelled in 2009.
- This buff was initially granted by killing [[
]] but was moved to [[
]] upon the former monster's removal from the game.