|Crest of Crushing Wrath|
|Grants the ability to ignore unit collision. Additionally, nearby allied minions are greatly empowered while nearby enemy minions are feared upon first contact.|
|Source||Killing the Vilemaw|
|Lost On Death||Yes|
The Crest of Crushing Wrath is a team-wide neutral buff granted upon slaying the Vilemaw, it is only available on the Twisted Treeline.
- If your team defeats the Vilemaw while you are dead, you will NOT receive the Crest of Crushing Wrath.
- The buff is identified by swirling spectral runes around champions.
- Comparably to Crest of Insight and Crest of Cinders, this buff cannot be transferred upon killing someone that holds it and will instead simply disappear.
- Melee Minions:
- +15 Attack Damage, +20% Attack Speed, +75 Bonus Attack Range, +20 Armor, +20 Magic Resistance.
- Ranged Minions:
- +20 Attack Damage, +10% Attack Speed, +100 Bonus Attack Range, +10 Armor, +10 Magic Resistance.
- Cannon Minions:
- +50 Attack Damage, +10% Attack Speed, +750 Bonus Attack Range, +30 Armor, +30 Magic Resistance.
- Super Minions:
- +10 Attack Damage, +10% Attack Speed, +10 Armor, +10 Magic Resistance.
- The buff's icon is reused from one of Well's abilities. This champion briefly appeared on the public beta environment before disappeared and being confirmed as cancelled in 2009.
- This buff was initially granted by killing Ebonmaw but was moved to Vilemaw upon the former monster's removal from the game.
- [NEW] TOO SPOOKY : Upon killing Vilemaw, champions become ghosted, ignoring all unit collision for the duration of the buff. Additionally, nearby minions gain aura bonuses (noted below), and briefly terrorize nearby enemy minions on first contact (much spooky).
- MELEE MINIONS : +20 armor & magic resistance, +20% attack speed, +15 attack damage, +75 attack range
- CASTER MINIONS : +10 armor & magic resistance, +10% attack speed, +20 attack damage, +100 attack range
- CANNON MINIONS : +30 armor & magic resistance, +10% attack speed, +50 attack damage, +750 attack range
- SUPER MINIONS : +10 armor & magic resistance, +10% attack speed, +10 attack damage
- [REMOVED] SNOWBALLS ARE FOR ARAM : No longer grants bonus health regen, mana regen, cooldown reduction or attack speed
- DURATION :
2 minutes ⇒ 3 minutes
- Ebonmaw has been removed. Vilemaw will now grant the buff.
- Will now grant bonus health and mana regeneration, attack speed, and cooldown reduction.
- Ebonmaw no longer grants the Crest of Crushing Wrath buff to dead allied champions.
- Now has a proper cooldown timer.
- Adjusted Crest of Crushing Wrath (The dragon buff) to increase damage by 1% per level.