|Country of Birth||Poland|
|Birthday||November 25, 1994 (age 24)|
|Previous Role(s)||Mid Laner|
|Soloqueue IDs||MejaisFTW, TPinyourFACE, CurlyHair, NaVi Czaru|
|Social Media & Links|
Krystian "Czaru" Przybylski is a League of Legends esports player who is the top laner for AVEZ Esport.
- Ahri is his favorite champion.
- Doesn't like being interviewed.
- During Season 1 he played a lot of Master Yi, Gragas and Nunu.
- Czaru was well known 3vs3 player back in Season 1.
- First one to build Chalice of Harmony on every midlaner.
- After release of Athene's Unholy Grail, Czaru was the first one to bring it to the scene.
- He really enjoys playing Morgana and he states that he can't play Zed.
- Known for using Teleport during the LCS Europe Season 3 Summer Regular Season. Later that season, other midlaners began to reproduce this trend.
- First one to play Orianna competitvely back in Pre Season 2.
- During a career he played in 11 countries, including China, South Korea, Singapore and Brazil.
- Together with his team, he is known for dominating East & Nordic scene by winning over 70 Go4LoL weekly and monthly tournaments.
- Czaru, Makler and Mokatte are the longest trio playing together in the world - at 13th November 2013 they existed for 1000 days.
- MVP at EPS Poland Season VI.
- Hates playing against Jarvan IV and Elise.
- Enjoys Graphics Design as a hobby.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found