|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||April 10, 1998 (age 20)|
|Previous Role(s)||Top Laner|
|Soloqueue IDs||Hi Im Joshie, Joshie, IMG Dardoch, Liquid Dardoch|
|Social Media & Links|
In March 2015, Dardoch joined Escalate Legion Gaming and played top for them in League One Powered by D!ngIt, and the AlphaDraft Challenger League. When Escalate Legion Gaming was disqualified from the AlphaDraft Challenger League and Storm took their spot, Dardoch joined the team as their top laner. However, shortly thereafter Storm also had to drop from the tournament when Babyeator left and they couldn't find a suitable replacement in time in accordance with ADCL's roster-change restrictions. In May, Dardoch left Storm and joined Magnetic (formerly Elomingle) as their jungler for the 2014 NA Challenger Series Summer Qualifier. After a loss to tournament favorites Misfits, Magnetic beat CLG Black and qualified for the summer season, renaming to Team Imagine. Dardoch left the team in July, after playing with them for the first two weeks of the season.
In August, Dardoch joined Team Liquid Academy and played with them in the HTC Ascension tournament, which they won with a finals victory over Team Frostbite. After an undefeated Open Qualifier and main qualifier run, including two more series wins over Frostbite, Liquid Academy entered the NACS Spring Season.
In December 2015, Team Liquid announced that all of their Liquid Academy members would become "active substitutes" for the 2016 season. After the retirement of starting jungler IWDominate, this brought Dardoch into the LCS roster as the full-time starting jungler.
Liquid's spring split started out rocky, with an 0-2 first week and cumulative winrates of 50% or worse after each of the first eight weeks. At the same time, Dardoch himself began to be recognized as not only one of the best rookies in North America, but even the best North American resident jungle overall in the tournament - and the best Lee Sin player who wasn't an import. Eventually, the team's new roster started to solidify, and they climbed into a fourth-place regular-season finish, behind the newly-formed and almost-undefeated Immortals, CLG, and Cloud9. Dardoch was awarded the title of "rookie of the split" for the NA LCS. The team's quarterfinal series was an easy 3-0 over NRG, but in the semifinals, they lost a narrow five-game series to CLG (the eventual champions). In the third-place series against the tournament-favorite Immortals who had been knocked down in an upset by TSM, Liquid lost once again, this time 0-3, to finish the playoffs in fourth place overall and continuing their "fourth-place curse."
Despite Dardoch's stellar spring split performance, on May 27, he was suspended by the team for "behavioral problems and team dynamics issues" ahead of the Summer Split. Liquid Academy jungler Moon was used for the team's first series instead, which they lost, and by the end of the week Dardoch was starting again, where he remained through the end of the Playoffs. Soon after Dardoch's return, Fabbbyyy was also traded to the main Team Liquid roster, this time in exchange for Piglet. This roster of Lourlo, Dardoch, Fenix, Fabbbyyy, and Matt stabilized, and the team finished in fifth place with a 9-9 series record. In the playoffs, they shook up their roster once again, substituting in Jynthe for their third game against CLG after two losses. Jynthe won his first game, but Team Liquid ultimately lost the series 3-1. Prior to their Regional Finals series against Team EnVyUs, Liquid announced that former mid lane substitute Arcsecond would replace Dardoch in the jungle. The same day, Dardoch was announced as the new jungler of Echo Fox, however, the move was later rejected by Riot. Dardoch would join Immortals in December of 2016.
In the 2017 NA LCS Spring Split, Immortals was for the most part a middle of the pack team. Although they showed promise they could never break into the Top 3. The team finished in 7th place, barely missing out on the playoffs. Dardoch was swapped with Xmithie and moved over to Counter Logic Gaming in May of 2017. This change seemed to work out for both sides, as CLG began the season in a three way race for first with Immortals and TSM. As the season went on however, CLG's performance started to drop and eventually Dardoch left the team in July. He would re-join Team Liquid in the same month. This wasn't enough for TL however, as the team finished 9th place with 4 wins and 14 losses. They attended the 2018 NA LCS Spring Promotion and retained their LCS spot with a 3-2 victory over Phoenix1. Dardoch left the team once more in December and joined Echo Fox.
- His ID Dardoch was created by a random name generator.
|NACS Spring 2016 - Qualifier||Rek'Sai||Jun||W||11/1/12||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- December 28, Dardoch Preseason Vlog
- January 28, Dardoch talks his frequent team switches and Optic's 2019 debut with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 4, Dardoch on whether it's fair or not that he has a "toxic" label and beef with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- February 7, OPT Dardoch: "I don't have any plan of trying to take Meteos' job. " with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- January 17, Dardoch responds to the toxicity accusations, why Echo Fox's roster will prove themselves in 2018 with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 18, Echo Fox's Dardoch: 'I just want to prove that these things said about me, or this stigma that I carry is just untrue and that I can work well with my teammates' with Daniel Rosen on theScore esports
- January 22, Postgame Interview EF vs. CG NA LCS Spring 2018 Wk 1 day 2 with Ovilee on LoL Esports
- January 25, Echo Fox LoL Dardoch 20 Questions with HyperX
- January 30, Dardoch: Everyone can vouch, I'm a good kid, I try my best, I genuinely care about people's feelings with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 1, Dardoch: “I was a really bad teammate, and I was really immature” with Aaron Mickanus on Dot Esports]
- February 4, Dardoch Brushes Off the Opinions of Outsiders with Nathan Fusco on DBLTAP
- February 6, Dardoch: “We’re all really aggressive players and have a great atmosphere, so most of the time we are cheering each other on to go for risky plays” with Izento on The ShotCaller
- February 19, Echo Fox Dardoch: "When Licorice locked in Lucian, Huni just started laughing." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- February 23, Dardoch: Huni isn't even his final form yet, plus a special message for Lourlo with Blitz Esports
- March 9, Dardoch apologizes for not providing 'top-tier performance out of a top-tier team' with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- April 10, Dardoch: "A lot of thanks to Xmithie for teaching me to jungle again and again." with Sharon Coone on Blitz Esports
- June 17, Echo Fox Dardoch Reveals His Opinion On The Pause: "It is definitely super controversial. If we were on Clutch’s side, we would also argue that it was winnable." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- July 12, Dardoch: NA is stronger in standard play, EU understands the new niche meta more with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 18, Dardoch talks ROLE SWAP META and the CONTROVERSIAL win against Clutch with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 18, FOX Dardoch: "Darshan kind of talks his things when he wins, he never has the opportunity to meet Huni at the playoffs. (Laughs)" with James "Bick" Hong and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- September 11, Hi Reddit! I'm Dardoch, Jungler for Echo Fox. AMA with reddit
- September 15, FOX Dardoch: "In our eyes, we should have 3-0’d TSM." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- January 22, Dardoch on Flame: “It’s a more fulfilling relationship because he’s grateful that I’m around and I’m grateful that he’s around and we just help each other improve.” with Slingshot
- January 24, Dardoch: 'Onstage, I'm probably the most positive of all the teammates telling everybody that we can win and what to do' with The Score
- January 31, Dardoch: ‘I don’t think there’s a team that’s necessarily bad - the LCS is pretty stacked right now’ with Yahoo!
- February 10, Dardoch talks TL, IMT & staying positive: "I don't expect to place top 3, but we can win playoffs." with Blitz Esports
- March 15, Dardoch on FlyQuest: ‘It seems like they don’t take things seriously… They’re not here to be the best’ with Yahoo!
- March 22, Dardoch: “You can tell by the downward trajectory of FlyQuest that they’re really bad scrim partners, and their downward trajectory was easily foreseeable because of their scrims.” with Slingshot Esports
- June 7, Dardoch: “I feel on previous teams that I’ve left, I felt a sense of like we already reached our peak or our peak wasn’t good enough to get me to where I want to be, which is first, top three, whatever. I want to go to worlds.” with Slingshot Esports
- June 8, Dardoch: ‘I wanted to make Worlds. Immortals didn’t really care too much about it’ with Yahoo Esports
- August 10, You Laugh, You Lose with Olleh: On Dardoch, EU teams joining the NA LCS and proving his dad wrong with theScore Esports
- January 14, TLA Dardoch: "I Definitely Believe the Hype Behind Us Is Justified" with onGamers
- January 27, Dardoch on Team Liquid: 'We're way better than what we show' with theScore Esports
- February 2, Dardoch: "I'm Just a Dumb 17 Year Old Kid Who Played Too Much Solo Queue" with Gamespot
- February 7, How Dardoch is leading Team Liquid's youth revolution with ESPN Esports
- February 29, Team Liquid's Dardoch talks NA LCS junglers with ESPN Esports
- March 2, Dardoch on managing his emotions and working with a sports psychologist with theScore Esports
- March 6, Dardoch says TL is "definitely top three now" with Yahoo Esports
- April 3, TL Matt on NRG: "We expected a closer series. But we were let down." with Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- April 5, Dardoch on CLG's bye: 'They have the advantage...but I don't think that's going to be enough' with Lisa Doan on theScore Esports
- April 7, Dardoch on his time with Team Imagine: “I was in contract prison.” with Vince Nairn on Slingshot Esports
- April 8, [LoL] Head-to-Head: Dardoch vs. Xmithie with theScore
- April 15, LoL NA LCS: 1 on 1 with Team Liquid - Dardoch with ESPN
- June 13, Dardoch: Arguments w/ Piglet & Loco on ‘how the game is supposed to be played’ led to my suspension with theScore
- July 3, 'Dardoch': 'If I trash talk and I get all the blame ... I can take it all' with ESPN
- July 4, Dardoch on his reformed mindset, Fabbbby vs. Piglet, and a message for the real Team Liquid fans with theScore
- July 26, Dardoch on his respect for P1's Inori: 'I think he's f***ing great' with theScore
- December 7, Noah and Dardoch on the jungler joining IMT, his growth as a person, and 2017 goals with Yahoo!
- November 16, HTC Ascenion Feature: TLA Dardoch with HTC eSports
Articles & Videos
- January 15, LCS: 5 players to watch in 2017 by Xing Li on Dot Esports
- June 28, A jungler for a jungler: Emily Rand’s look at the Dardoch/Xmithie trade by Emily Rand for Slingshot Esports
- July 27, The generational North American talent: On Dardoch and the toxic myth that NA talent doesn’t exist by Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- March 27, How Matt and Dardoch accelerated Team Liquid’s rebuild by Joe "Pistallion" Cannavino on Slingshot Esports
- April 7, Daring Dardoch: North America's Next Great Jungler by Xander Torres on Redbull
- May 29, Cursed - Why winning Rookie of the Split may spell doom by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- June 7, Be Good or Be Good At It: Dealing with Dardoch by James "Obscurica" Chen on PVP Live
- June 11, Dardoch opens up about suspension: “I just needed to be more mature about everything.” by Vince Nairn on Slingshot
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found
- Dardoch Suspension teamliquidpro.com