|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||Germany|
|Soloqueue IDs||GoldPoro2 (NA), LD dexter, OPOP174AMHA195, CIJL963PFPA447B, CLG savior|
|Social Media & Links|
Marcel "dexter" Feldkamp was previously the substitute jungler for FC Schalke 04.
Marcel "dexter" Feldkamp is a professional League of Legends player hailing from Germany. He was exposed to gaming very early in his life, and the first game he recalls playing was Final Fantasy. At age 14, he started playing Counter-Strike on a competitive level in Germany. Three years later, he switched focus to World of WarCraft and reached a peak rating of 2950 in Arena. During his WoW days, he while also part of a top 50 guild he made with his friends.
Feldkamp was introduced to League of Legends by a friend who used to play DOTA competitively but switched to LoL. Noticing the lack of Jungle mains, he went on to specialize in the role late into Season One.
Like many professional players, Dexter's skill was recognized by others while playing at a high Solo Queue level. He made his first competitive team alongside foo sharp and Kikis in February of 2013, competing under the name Dexter is actually evil till the end of the Summer Split Promotion tournament.
Following Malunoo's two-week benching during the Season 3 Spring Split, Dexter played for the DragonBorns in Weeks 6 and 7. Dexter's performance during the 2013 Summer Promotion Tournament incited newly promoted Sinners Never Sleep (later Lemondogs) to hire him as the starting Jungler in June 2013. In the Summer Season, he and Nukeduck developped high levels of synergy and clinched first place in the Split's Round Robin phase, then second place in the Summer Playoffs, qualifying to the Season 3 World Championship in the process. Following a World Championship Group Stage exit, the Lemondogs parted ways, and Dexter sought a new home.
Prior to the end of 2013, Counter Logic Gaming signed Dexter for the 2014 Season Spring and Summer Splits. With him in tow, the team asserted itself as a legitimate threat in the NA LCS, narrowly losing to Team SoloMid in the Spring Playoffs. The team followed it up with a strong Summer Split start, before experiencing a dip in performance that lasted through the Playoffs, culminating in a sixth place finish. Dexter played his last games under the CLG banner during the team's 3-2 victory over Curse Academy, then left the team citing environment issues.
However, prior to the start of the Summer Split, both of them moved to starting positions, while Jwaow and promisQ joined the team; only Froggen remained on the starting roster. The Summer Split was disappointing for the team, again finishing in 7th place, though this meant that they would still have a place in next season's Spring Split.
While remaining on the Elements lineup as a substitute, Dexter began to do freelance work for theScore Esports, working as an interviewer. He continued to be listed as a substitute when FC Schalke 04 acquired the Elements roster and LCS seed.
- Was known for his Lee Sin during Season 2, when he would frequently get flamed for being a "bruiser-abuser".
- Before he played League of Legends professionally, Dexter wanted to pursue a career in programming and planned on studying Computer Science if professional League of Legends didn't work out.
- The team name "dexter is actually evil" was mostly an inside joke within the team, which he formed with foo sharp and Leduck. They had a second roster called "kikis is actually stupid", but the Dexter-named roster was the one that eventually reached Challenger, at one point even placing second.
- Is an avid TV show viewer, with Game of Thrones and Suits being his favorites.
- Is fond of spicy food, taking a liking to Chinese and Oriental (Middle East) cuisine.
- One of the books he would like to read is "A Song of Ice and Fire".
- Favorite movies include Fight Club, The Departed and Pulp Fiction.
- During his transition period to join Counter Logic Gaming, Dexter had to spend a night in jail. Once he was released he was sent back to his home country for holding an incompetent visa and was regarded as a traveler attempting to immigrate to the USA illegally.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- October 23, Dexter: "I have experienced the great side of esports when I was still a player and I have experienced the bad side of esports with shady contracts, not getting paid and even worse things." with Alexandre Weber on The Shotcaller
- March 6, Dexter predicts the final day of IEM Katowice and discusses the tournament with theScore
- January 23, An Interactive Interview | with DEXTER by ePOV (video) with ePOV
- February 4, Interview with Marcel 'Dexter' Feldkamp: "I'm still a player that has interest in exploring all available options." with Team Dignitas
- May 13, Hey, I'm dexter - the jungler who previously played for LemonDogs and CLG and now starting jungler for Elements. AMA with reddit
- July 21, Face check with guest Dexter with Vulcun FS
- October 18, Dexter Interview with Twitch
- October 20, Dexter on the jungle meta at Worlds and how SKT plays around the top lane with theScore
- February 8, Dexter Tells All: Dexter Uncut with Leaguepedia
- February 10, Dexter talks about his visa issues and finally being in NA (video) with onGamers
- February 24, Doublelift and Dexter discuss hating Kelby and CLG's recent record (video) with onGamers
- April 28, 'Summoning Insight' Episode 6 (video) with onGamers
- May 9, Dexter sneaks into All-Stars and we're there to catch him (video) with onGamers
- July 4, CLG Dexter: "We can finally prove ourselves right now if we go 4-0." (video) with Azubu
- July 9, 'Reflections' with dexter (video) with onGamers
- August 8, "롤드컵때 다시 한국 오겠다" CLG의 '더블리프트'-'덱스터' (Korean) with Inven Dexter & Doublelift Interview (English) with Paravine
- October 24, "Ein deutsches LCS-Team wäre realistisch" (German) with readmore English Translation from Reddit
- December 20, Dexter talks about his future at IEM Cologne: "I need to prove to people that CLG was not the end" (video) with Fragbite
- June 27, Dexter1: We want to get a spot for the finals (English) & (German) with escene
- August 24
- September 16, LolKing S3 Worlds Coverage - Interview with Dexter (Marcel Feldkamp) (video) with LolKing
- December 12, Dexter: "CLG was the best option for me to grow as a player" with Counterlogic Gaming
- May 23, Dexter brings a new element to the EU LCS from LoL Esports
- May 27, PromisQ and Dexter will determine Elements' Future from theScore
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- Dexter's Post about Departure from CLG - Facebook
- Elements adds Dexter as a sub, owner says that he will not be playing this week thescoreesports.com
- Elements' Facebook Post facebook.com