On December 2, 2014, INTZ e-Sports announced that Revolta would replace Djokovic as their jungler. A few days later, Djokovic joined CNB as a coach for a two-week trial period.
- Most of his streams were at Daybreak.
- He was a constant analyst at "Tudo Random", hosted by Toboco, and the co-host of "Late Game Show", along with Melao13, before leaving the production of both shows to fully focus on coaching CNB.
- In most streams, he talks with Lívia "Liith" Rogrigues.
- He loves Skarner
- He's a Champion of most GO4LOL tournaments.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
| Tournament Results|
|2018-09-16||NQ|| CBLOL 2019 Summer Promotion||0 : 3 INTZ|| paiN|| Ayel, Nappon, TinOwns, Matsu, Dioud, Nano, Djokovic|
|2018-08-26||2|| BRCC 2018 Winter Playoffs||0 : 3 RDP|| paiN|| Ayel, Nappon, TinOwns, Matsukaze, Dioud, Djokovic|
|2018-04-14||Q|| CBLOL 2018 Winter Promotion||2 : 0 oNe|| PRG|| SkyBart, Minerva, Goku, Luskka, Professor, Djokovic|
|2018-03-17||5|| CBLOL 2018 Summer Playoffs||2 : 3 CNB|| PRG|| SkyBart, Minerva, Goku, Luskka, Professor, Djokovic|
|2018-03-11||5|| CBLOL 2018 Summer||3 - 4 RR|| PRG|| SkyBart, Minerva, Goku, Lynkez, Luskka, Professor, BocaJR, Djokovic|
|2016-04-10||Q|| CBLOL 2016 Winter Promotion||3 : 0 RBRV|| CNB|| Aoshi, Nappon, Vash, pbo, Wos, Djokovic|
|2015-11-15||3 - 4|| CBLOL 2015 Post-Season||0 : 2 INTZ|| CNB|| Aoshi, Nappon, YoDa, pbo, Wos, Djokovic|
|2015-09-07||3|| Brasil Mega Arena São Paulo 2015||2 : 0 g3x|| CNB|| Aoshi, Nappon, YoDa, pbo, Wos, Djokovic|
|2015-08-08||5|| CBLOL 2015 Winter Playoffs||2 : 1 INTZ R|| CNB|| Aoshi, Nappon, YoDa, Skyer, Wos, Djokovic|
|2014-11-30||1|| Circuito Game7||2 : 0 KaBuM B|| INTZ|| Yang, Djokovic, Tockers, micaO, Jockster|
As a Coach
As a Player
Djokovic as CNB's coach in 2015
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.