|3,500 (+240 per minute)|
|21 (+ 13 / level after level 9)|
|30 (+ 5.85 / level after level 9)|
|Initial||5:00 (35:00 for the Elder Dragon)|
|Respawn||5:00 (6:00 for the Elder Dragon)|
- Until the game clock reaches 35:00, Elemental Drakes spawn. After that point, only Elder Dragons spawn
- Killing any Elemental Drake grants a stack of Dragon Slayer.
- Killing the Elder Dragon grants a temporary burn buff and increases the bonuses given from Dragon Slayer. Killing the Elder Dragon multiple times greatly improves the burn and the Dragon Slayer bonuses.
- When the dragon takes flight, usually upon initial damage, it knocks back all surrounding enemies and wards.
- It's basic attacks deal additional physical damage equal to 5% of the target's current health as well as 50% splash damage in a cone.
- The percent damage increases by .5% per level after level 9 to a max of 8% per attack.
- The Elemental Drakes take 20% reduced damage and deal 7% more damage for every drake the team attempting its slaying has already killed.
- Keeping control over Dragon can give your team an experience advantage as well as the all important Dragon Slayer stack.
- While the dragon no longer grants direct gold, it still grants combat stats.
- It is common for teams to put a ward in the Dragon pit or in the river near Dragon. Before attempting to kill Dragon, it is recommended to either place a Control Ward or use a Sweeping Lens to kill the enemy wards.
- Although Dragon is a strong enemy, it is possible for players to solo it. It is usually the job of the jungler to kill it, although players from the middle or bottom lanes may come to help speed up the process.
- The only champion known to be able to solo after it's update is Pantheon.
- It is generally not a good idea though do to its time and health commitment, susceptibility to be interrupted, and since killing the Dragon no longer grants direct gold may not be worth the time.
- Two manning (or more) drastically speed up killing the Dragon as well as increase safety since both players can juggle it's aggro making it possible to take no damage.
- January 20th, New Dragon needs new deliberations from LoL Esports
- August 5th, Jatt explains how you beat a team with five Dragons from LoL Esports