Dutch League 2020 Country Finals
|Dutch League 2020 Country Finals|
|Sponsor(s)||Omen by HP|
|Format||King of the Hill|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The 2020 Dutch League ("DL") is the first year of Netherlands' fully professional League of Legends European Regional League (ERL) under partnership with the Belgian agency META. It is one of the successors of the Benelux Premier League and the sister league of the Belgian League. In the country finals, four teams compete in a King of the Hill bracket.
- Four teams participate
- Finals are played offline, every other matches are played online
- Matches are best of five
- Round 1 - 1st and 2nd seed face each other in the "Juggernaut" match, 1st and 2nd seed face each other.
- Round 2 - "Juggernaut" match loser faces the other Round 1 match winner
- Finals - Winners from the "Juggernaut" and Round 2 matches face each other
€ 10,000 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Sat 10 Oct - Sun 11 OctSat 10 Oct - Sun 11 OctSun 11 Oct - Mon 12 OctTBD - TBD|
|Sat 24 OctSat 24 OctSun 25 OctTBD - TBD|
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
Articles & Videos
- Introducing the brand new Dutch and Belgian Leagues
- Hear the lion's roar: the Belgian and Dutch Leagues awaken!