|Dutch League 2020 Spring Playoffs|
|Format||King of the Hill|
|Prize Pool||€ 6,250|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The 2020 Dutch League ("BL") is the first year of Netherlands' fully professional League of Legends European Regional League (ERL) under partnership with the Belgian agency 4Entertainment. It is one of the successors of the Benelux Premier League and the sister league of the Belgian League. In the spring playoffs, four teams compete in a King of the Hill bracket.
- Top four teams from Spring Split participate
- Finals are best of five, every other matches are best of three
- Round 1 - 1st and 2nd seed face each other in the "Juggernaut" match, 1st and 2nd seed face each other.
- Round 2 - "Juggernaut" match loser faces the other Round 1 match winner
- Finals - Winners from the "Juggernaut" and Round 2 matches face each other
- Winner qualifies for the European Masters 2020 Spring
€ 6,250 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
VODs & Match Links
Articles & Videos