|Dutch League 2020 Summer Playoffs|
|Sponsor(s)||Omen by HP|
|Format||King of the Hill|
|Prize Pool||€ 6,250|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The 2020 Dutch League ("DL") is the first year of Netherlands' fully professional League of Legends European Regional League (ERL) under partnership with the Belgian agency META. It is one of the successors of the Benelux Premier League and the sister league of the Belgian League. In the summer playoffs, four teams compete in a King of the Hill bracket.
- Top four teams from Summer Split participate
- Finals are best of five, all other matches are best of three
- Round 1 - 1st and 2nd seed face each other in the "Juggernaut" match, 3rd and 4th seed also face each other.
- Round 2 - "Juggernaut" match loser faces the other Round 1 match winner
- Finals - Winners from the "Juggernaut" and Round 2 matches face each other
- Winner qualifies for the European Masters 2020 Summer
€ 6,250 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
Playoffs MVP Standings
| || || |
Articles & Interviews