We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
EUCS 2015 Spring Playoffs
|2015 EU CS Spring Playoffs|
|Prize Pool||€ 20,000|
|Location & Dates|
The Riot 2015 Season Challenger Playoffs determine who will get automatically promoted into the LCS and who will join the Promotion Tournament.
- Top four Teams from the regular season
- Single Elimination
- All matches are Best of three, Finals are Best of five
- First place will be automatically promoted into the 2015 EU LCS Summer Season
- Second and third will qualify for the 2015 EU LCS Promotion Tournament
- 2015 Challenger Series Spring Official Rulebook
- All Playoff matches are played on patch V5.6 with Viktor and Bard disabled.
€ 20,000 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
|1||€8,000$8,640||40%||EU LCS 2015 Summer||Origen|
|2||€5,600$6,048||28%||EU LCS 2015 Summer Promotion||CW Academy|
|3||€4,000$4,320||20%||EU LCS 2015 Summer Promotion||Reason Gaming|
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on April 8, 2015, as follows:
- € 1 Euro = $ 1.08 US Dollars
- 1 Reason Gaming replaces Team Dignitas EU after the team forfeits playoff seeding due to having 2 underage players.
- 2 Copenhagen Wolves acquired the roster of LowLandLions.White and forms Copenhagen Wolves Academy.
|Semifinal||2 - 0||2015,3,31,16,00||2015,3,31,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|Semifinal||2 - 1||2015,4,01,16,00||2015,4,01,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|3rd Place||1 - 2||2015,4,07,16,00||2015,4,07,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||123|
|Finals||0 - 3||2015,4,08,16,00||2015,4,08,16,00||09:00||18:00||01:00||12345|
- Challenger Spring Finals Tickets on sale! lolesports.com