EUCS 2016 Summer Playoffs
|2016 EUCS Summer Playoffs|
|Format||Single Elim. Playoffs|
|Prize Pool||€ 22,500|
|Location & Dates|
The 2016 EUCS Summer Playoffs will determine who will join the 2017 LCS Spring Promotion.
- Top four teams from Summer Season
- Single elimination bracket
- All matches are best of five
- First and second place will qualify for the 2017 EU LCS Spring Promotion
- EU Challenger Series Summer 2016 Official Rulebook
- All playoff matches are played on patch V6.13.
Prize Pool€ 22,500 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||Prize||Prize (%)||≈Prize (USD)||Qualification||Team|
|1||€9,000||40%||$9,900||EU LCS 2017 Spring Promotion Qualifying Round||Misfits Gaming|
|2||€6,500||28.89%||$7,150||EU LCS 2017 Spring Promotion Elimination Round||Millenium|
- € 1 Euro = $ 1.1 US Dollars
- See here for match-by-match roster breakdowns.
|Semi||3 - 0||2016,7,12,15,00||2016,7,12,15,00||08:00||17:00||00:00||123|
|Semi||1 - 3||2016,7,13,15,00||2016,7,13,15,00||08:00||17:00||00:00||1234|
|Finals||3 - 0||2016,7,19,15,00||2016,7,19,15,00||08:00||17:00||00:00||123|
- July 11, The Next Big Thing: Misfits headline the EU Challenger playoffs by Tim "Magic" Sevenhuysen on on theScore