EU LCS 2014
< EU LCS
|EU LCS 2014|
|Sponsor(s)||American Express Serve |
|Location & Dates|
|Address||MMC Studios |
Am Coloneum 1
|Social Media & Links|
The Riot 2014 Season European Championship Series is the second Championship Series run by Riot Games.
Throughout each ten-week split, eight teams will play to determine the teams that qualify for Spring and Summer Playoffs.
- Each Split will be separated into Regular Season and Playoffs
- Regular Season
- League play
- Each team plays all of the other teams four times
- Each match is best of one
- Top 6 teams from Round Robin
- 1st and 2nd place teams receive bye to semifinals
- 3rd through 6th place teams qualify to quarterfinals
- Regular Season
- Before the Spring Split will be a Spring Promotion to determine participants in the Spring Split
- Between the Spring and Summer splits will be a Summer Promotion to determine participants in the Summer Split
|Spring Playoffs||Summer Playoffs|
|2nd||$ 25,000||SK Gaming||Fnatic|
|3rd||$ 15,000||Team ROCCAT||SK Gaming|
|4th||$ 10,000||Alliance||Team ROCCAT|
|5th||Gambit Gaming||SUPA HOT CREW|
|7th||SUPA HOT CREW||Gambit Gaming|
|SUPA HOT CREW3||Team ROCCAT4|
|Gambit Gaming||SK Gaming|
|SUPA HOT CREW||Copenhagen Wolves|
- 1 Evil Geniuses moved to the NA LCS, Alliance acquired the LCS spot from Evil Geniuses prior to the spring split.
- 2 Millenium acquired the roster and LCS spot of Team ALTERNATE prior to the tournament.
- 3 Lemondogs were removed from the EU 2014 LCS Spring Season for failure to submit satisfactory paperwork. SUPA HOT CREW XD qualified via the EU LCS Replacement Qualifier.
- 4 Team ROCCAT acquired the roster and LCS spot of Kiedyś Miałem Team prior to the tournament.