Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
EU LCS 2014 Summer Promotion
|2014 EU LCS Summer Promotion|
|Location & Dates|
The Riot 2014 Season Championship Series is the second season of Europe's fully professional League of Legends league. The bottom 3 teams from the Spring Split fight for their LCS spots against the top three teams from the Challenger Series. Each LCS team chooses their opponent based on placements at the end of the split (6th places chooses first and so on).
- Six Teams
- All matches are Best of Five.
- The winning teams qualify for the 2014 EU LCS Summer Split.
- The losing teams drop into the 2014 EU Summer Challenger Series #1.
|Q||EU LCS 2014 Summer||Copenhagen Wolves|
|SUPA HOT CREW|
|NQ||Denial eSports EU|
|Ninjas in Pyjamas|
|Thu 24 Apr - Fri 25 AprThu 24 Apr - Fri 25 AprFri 25 Apr - Sat 26 Apr2014,4,24,15,00 - 2014,4,25,20,00|
VODs & Match Links
|VODs & Match Links|
|Team 1||Team 2||Score||VODs|
|MIL||NiP||3 - 2||Vod|
|SHC||C9E||3 - 0||Vod|
|CW||DNL EU||3 - 1||Vod|
- Dexter Interview with Riot Games
- Creaton / Kev1n Interview with Riot Games
- MrRallez / Impaler Interview with Riot Games
- YoungBuck / Amazing Interview with Riot Games