Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
EU LCS 2014 Summer Promotion
|2014 EU LCS Summer Promotion|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The Riot 2014 Season Championship Series is the second season of Europe's fully professional League of Legends league. The bottom 3 teams from the Spring Split fight for their LCS spots against the top three teams from the Challenger Series. Each LCS team chooses their opponent based on placements at the end of the split (6th places chooses first and so on).
- Six Teams
- All matches are Best of Five.
- The winning teams qualify for the 2014 EU LCS Summer Split.
- The losing teams drop into the 2014 EU Summer Challenger Series #1.
|Q||EU LCS 2014 Summer||Copenhagen Wolves|
|SUPA HOT CREW|
|NQ||Denial eSports EU|
|Ninjas in Pyjamas|
|Thu 24 Apr - Fri 25 AprThu 24 Apr - Fri 25 AprFri 25 Apr - Sat 26 Apr2014,4,24,15,00 - 2014,4,25,20,00|
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
|VODs & Match Links|
|Team 1||Team 2||Score||VODs|
|MIL||NiP||3 - 2||Vod|
|SHC||C9E||3 - 0||Vod|
|CW||DNL.EU||3 - 1||Vod|
- Dexter Interview with Riot Games
- Creaton / Kev1n Interview with Riot Games
- MrRallez / Impaler Interview with Riot Games
- YoungBuck / Amazing Interview with Riot Games