Echo Fox Academy is the sister team of Echo Fox.
- June 1, Papa Chau leaves.
- June 5, NintendudeX, Yusui, and Feng join. Allorim leaves.
- June 14, Adrian joins from the LCS roster.
- June 23, Feng moves to the LCS roster.
- July 5, Damonte moves to the LCS roster.
- July 18, Mabrey (previously Impactful) joins.
- July 24, Lost moves to the LCS roster.
- July 25, Spica and Cake join.
- July 29, OddOrange and Adrian are removed from the GCD.
- September 24, Peter leaves coaching role.
- October 10, NintendudeX leaves. Mabrey is removed from the GCD.
- November 19, Mabrey's contract expires.
- December 12, Fill joins.
- December 14, Obese Panda joins.
- December 17, Cake leaves.
||Lee Hyo-won (이효원)
- Note: Teams are free to switch players between their LCS and Academy League rosters as long as their roster for each game complies with the rules outlined in this article. Therefore, more players are eligible to start than are listed on this page - we will only list those that do play.
- Note: A complete staff list can be found on the main team's page.
|| Rick Fox
||Ulrich Alexander Fox
||Founder & Owner
|| Jared Jeffries
||Jared Scott Carter Jeffries
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Echo Fox Academy Tournament Results - Show Prize as (Local • USD • Euros)|
|2019-03-15||3|| NA Academy 2019 Spring|10 - 8RR
|2018-08-10||9|| NA Academy 2018 Summer|4 - 14RR
|2018-03-30||2||$7,000|| NA Academy 2018 Spring Playoffs|
|2018-03-16||4|| NA Academy 2018 Spring|11 - 7RR
|Total Prize: USD 7,000|
Echo Fox Academy Roster 2018 Spring