Elixir of Fortitude
From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Esports Wiki
|Elixir of Fortitude|
|Effects:||Grants +120-235 health based on level and +15 attack damage for 3 minutes.|
|This item has been removed from League of Legends and may contain outdated information.
It was removed in Patch v4.20.
Elixir of Fortitude was a consumable item in League of Legends.
- Although the Elixir of Fortitude gives a bonus to attack damage, it is most commonly bought for the boost to health.
- The health bonus can be used somewhat like Heal, as it will not only increase your maximum health by the specified amount, it will also restore that much health. This effect can be used to survive spells such as Karthus' Requiem or the Summoner Spells Ignite.
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of the game when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and team fights.
- The Elixir of Fortitude will stay active upon death because it runs on a timer.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased if there are already six items in the inventory
- Elixir of Fortitude is not available in the game mode Dominion.
- Defense > Health
- Attack > Damage
- During some seasonal events, the Elixir of Fortitude's name and picture are changed, although the effects remain the same.
- During The Harrowing, it was changed to Piece of Red Candy.
- During the Lunar Revel, it was changed to Red Ginseng Kettle.
- During the Great Hunt, it was changed to Mightshroom.
- In v22.214.171.124, this item was bugged and when used by Jax it would grant him maximum health.