Elixirs and Ichors now intelligently scale up in stats as a character levels up with them on.
- "Before this patch, Elixirs and Ichors only did one "check" on your level before determining the stats they gave you. If you leveled up with an Elixir or Ichor used, however, they wouldn't intelligently scale up to your new level. We fixed that. "
- SMART CONSUMABLES Stat buffs from Elixirs and Ichors now level up along with the buffed Champion
Elixir of Fortitude is meant to be an "all-in" burst of power for players looking to take control of a situation. With its low cost, however, players were simply defaulting to it as a general starting item with no significant repercussion. Increasing the gold cost of Elixir of Fortitude aligns it better with the risky strategy it was intended for.
- Cost increased to 350 gold from 250
- Now grants 140-235 health and +10 attack damage, reduced from 230-400 health and +11-28 attack damage
- Cost reduced to 250 from 300
- Elixirs will now activate immediately if purchased when your inventory is full
- Elixir of Fortitude damage buff changed to give 10-28 damage based on Champion level rather than a flat 20 damage
- Elixirs are no longer lost upon pseudo-death (Guardian Angel, Chrono Shift, etc.)
April 25, 2009 Patch