Elixir of Iron (Item)
(Redirected from Elixir of Iron)
|Elixir of Iron|
|Grants 300 bonus health, 25% Tenacity, increased champion size, and the Path of Iron buff for 3 minutes.|
|UNIQUE - Path of Iron: Leaves a path behind that grants allied champions +15% movement speed.|
|Limitations||Only one elixir may be active at a time, but can stack with Travel Size elixirs.|
Level 9 required to purchase.
|Total Cost: 500|
|Sold For: 200|
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased (even while dead) if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- Only one Elixir effect may be active at a time. Activating a new elixir will remove the old effect.
- Ongoing Elixirs are not lost upon death.
- Elixir of Iron's tenacity stacks multiplicatively with other sources of tenacity.
- Increased size will give bonus auto-attack range by about 20 or 25 units.
- In Patch 4.20, the previous Elixir item line was replaced by four new Elixirs: , , , and , but due to low popularity, Elixir of Ruin was removed later in Patch 5.22.