|NAME:||Kim Jin-hyun (김진현)|
|COUNTRY OF BIRTH:||South Korea|
|BIRTHDAY:||June 7, 1993|
|ROLE:|| AD Carry|
|SOLOQ IDs:|| CJ Entus 엠퍼러, 토 피, Vivo Fibra kEmp3,|
Crush on you (EUW)
|SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS|
|Overview||Champion Statistics||Match History|
Kim "Emperor" Jin-hyun (김진현) is the AD Carry for SEA Serpents.
Was a Korean Challenger player and applied for the ADC position for CJ Entus Blaze and was accepted into the team and became the starting ADC after the PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014 season. Joined team Keyd Stars for the 2015 season as starting AD Carry.
- Korean Challenger Rank 20 before joining Blaze.
- Joined CJ Entus Blaze with DayDream and BaeMe.
- Is regarded as the Best Lucian player in Korea, if not the World
- Female fans seem to love the sound of his deep voice
- Was known as Topi in his Challenger days and once he joined CJ Entus Blaze he changed his name to Emperor
- Locodoco says that Emperor is one of the most highest mechanical ADs in the World
- Locodoco also praises Emperor's ability to calculate how much damage he can put onto enemy champions
- Korean fans say he resembles a bull terrier, in terms of facial structure.
- Joined Keyd Stars with DayDream
- For More Champion Statistics CLICK HERE
|2017-07-30||2017 TPL Summer||3rd||
||1 : 3|
|2016-04-17||2016 EULCS Spring||1st||
||3 : 1|
|2015-04-18||Circuito Brasileiro de League of Legends 2015||2nd||
||0 : 3|
- April 19th - Emperor on plans after the spring split: 'I miss Korea, I have a dog and family and friends' with TheScore eSports
- November 15th - Jin-Hyun “Emperor” Kim LoLPlayer Interview with FOMOS
- OGN LoL Champions Summer 2014, Week 4, Day 3.