Europe Season 4 Promotion Tournament Qualifier 2
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards|
|Europe Season 4 Promotion Tournament Qualifier 2|
|Format:||Single Elim. Bracket|
Just weeks after the Season Three Worlds Championship, four more amateur teams in each region will earn a place in the Season 4 Promotion Tournament and a chance to go pro in the LCS. Two online tournaments will be hosted in NA and EU, with each tournament sending the top two teams to its region’s Promotion Tournament. The matches will be cast by Studio and Panky.
- Round 1: Play-In (Nov 16th - 17th)
- Ladder frozen on October 31st.
- Top 8 Teams from the EUW and EUNE Ranked 5v5 ladder are seeded into the bracket based on their ladder position.
- Round 2: Group Stage (Nov 23rd - 24th)
- Winners from Round 1 are placed into two round robin pools.
- Teams play everyone else once; the top two teams advance to Round 3.
- Round 3: Qualifiying Round (Nov 30th)
- The advancing teams from Round 2 play a Best of 3 series against a team from the opposing pool.
|Qualified||SUPA HOT CREW|
|The Fox Sound1|
|Kiedys Mialem Team|
1: The Fox Sound unable to field a team for the Challenger Stage, replaced by KMT.
|Europe West||Europe Nordic & East|
|SUPA HOT CREW||RoughNeX|
|Karont3 e-Sports Club||RoughNeX Academy|
|Team Dignitas UK||The Dark Side|
|The Fox Sound1||Heroes Team|
|Avalanche eSports Prime||Team Ultra Vires|
- 1 Roster left the AT Gaming organization and became The Fox Sound
Round 1: Play-In
- 1 EVG-Serv surrendered due to connection issues.
- 2 Avalanche eSports Prime forfeited their game against Team Dark Side.
Round 2: Group Stage
- 1 The Fox Sound got a randomly drawn BYE into Round 3. The final match is deciding the top seed of Group B.
Round 3: Qualifying Round
- Europe Season 4 Promotion Tournament Qualifier 1
- Gamescom Season 4 Spring Promotion Qualifier
- Tenerife Season 4 Spring Promotion Qualifier
- Tournaments Portal
- Format and Rules na.lolesports.com