We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Eye of the Equinox (Item)
|Item was removed in Patch 8.2.|
|Eye of the Equinox|
|UNIQUE - Spoils of War: Grants a charge every 20 seconds, up to 4 charges. Melee basic attacks can consume one charge to execute minions below 340 - 680 (based on level) (+100% total AD) health. Melee basic attacks that would trigger Spoils of War gain 150 bonus range and slightly increased attack speed. Killing a minion by any means with a charge heals you and the nearest allied champion for 50 [+2% missing] health and grants them kill gold. These effects require an allied champion within 1050 units of the user.|
|UNIQUE - Bandit: Gain 1 gold for each nearby minion killed by an ally (1400 range).|
Additionally, gain 10 / 3 gold (Melee / Range Users) when hitting an enemy champion with a basic attack (5 seconds per-target cooldown).
|UNIQUE - Quest: Earn 750 gold using this item. REWARD: Shield Battery a permanent shield for 255 - 340 (based on level) health. The shield regenerates slowly when out-of-combat. Executing minions with Spoils of War regenerates 64 - 85 (based on level) shield value.|
|UNIQUE - Warding: Consumes a charge to place a at the target location (600 range), which reveals the surrounding area for 150 seconds. Holds up to 4 charges which refill upon visiting the shop.|
|200% Base Health Regen|
|+2 Gold per 10 seconds|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Jungle or Gold Income item|
A player may only have 3 or on the map at one time.
|+ + 650|
|Total Cost: 2300|
|Sold For: 920|
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Upon completing the quest, the item holds 1 ward, visiting the shop is required to refill the wards.
- Completing the quest send the following chat message to the team: "Summoner (Champion) Quest Complete! Completion Time: XX:XX"
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execute can only be applied with melee basic attacks.
- Assuming Relic Shield's user kills the most valuable minions available, Spoils of War provides:
- 13.125 gold per 10 seconds to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the lane partner.
- Between 20 and 35 minutes, this is increased to 15.83 gold per 10.
- After 35 minutes, this is futher increased to 22.5 gold per 10.
- Assuming Relic Shield's user kills one minion every 20 seconds, it provides at least 12.5 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner, not taking into account the missing health ratio.