Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Eye of the Herald
|Eye of the Herald|
|Herald's Call: The user starts crushing the Eye of the Herald and channels for 3.5 seconds. If successful, an allied Rift Herald is summoned to siege enemy turrets. If interrupted, the Eye is lost. The item is put on a 3 seconds cooldown if in combat with non-minions.|
|Glimpse of the Void: The holder of the Eye of the Herald gains Empowered Recall. This passive is lost when the Eye is either crushed or times out.|
|Source||Killing a neutral Rift Herald|
|Lost On Death||No|
The Eye of the Herald is a neutral buff granted upon picking up Rift Herald's Eye after killing it. The Eye occupies one's Trinket slot and acts as such.
- It is only available on Summoner's Rift.
- To collect the Eye, you must be on the team that dealt the final blow to the Rift Herald.
- As soon as the Eye is crushed or times out, the holder regains access to his previously owned Trinket.
- If not picked up, the Eye will disappear off the map after 40 seconds.
- Enemies will hear an audial cue when the eye is crushed successfully.
- Recall reduced by 4 seconds.
- Successful recalls instantly replenish 50% of missing health and mana/energy.
- Successful recalls grant +50% movement speed for 8 seconds.
Summoned Rift Herald
A summoned Rift Herald has modified statistics, effects and abilities.
- Health: 4000 - 6400
- Attack Damage: 80 - 200
- Attack Speed: 0.5
- Range: 250
- Armor: 60
- Magic Resistance: 50
- Movement Speed: 425
- The summoned Rift Herald will head to the closest lane and start pushing it.
- The summoned Rift Herald mainly focuses the closest minions and structures. She only targets champions if they attack her first.
- The summoned Rift Herald's stats scale with the average champion level of both teams the moment it spawns.
- The Rift Herald's basic attacks deal 3% of Herald's current health bonus physical damage.
- The Eye of Baron: Every 3 seconds, the eye on Rift Herald's back will open. Champion basic attacks against the eye deal 40% of Rift Herald's maximum health, as bonus true damage.
Actives & Abilities
- LEAP ATTACK: When the Rift Herald approaches a structure, she winds up for a few seconds and leaps into melee range, dealing 40% of Herald's current health or 1500 (whichever is greater) true damage to the structure and nearby champions and 25% of Herald's current health true damage to herself.
- ENRAGE: At 65.75% and 32.75% of Rift Herald's maximum health, the Rift Herald winds up for an attack that deals 200% AD in a cone in front of her.
- DUCHESS SMASH: The Rift Herald disables turret backdoor defenses even when no minions are nearby.