Face of the Mountain
|Item was removed in Patch 8.2.|
|Face of the Mountain|
|UNIQUE - Spoils of War: Grants a charge every 20 seconds, up to 4 charges. Melee basic attacks can consume one charge to execute minions below 340 - 680 (based on level) (+100% total AD) health. Melee basic attacks that would trigger Spoils of War gain 150 bonus range and slightly increased attack speed. Killing a minion by any means with a charge heals you and the nearest allied champion for 50 [+2% missing] health and grants them kill gold. These effects require an allied champion within 1050 units of the user.|
|UNIQUE - Bandit: Gain 1 gold for each nearby minion killed by an ally (1400 range).|
Additionally, gain 10 / 3 gold (Melee / Range Users) when hitting an enemy champion with a basic attack (5 seconds per-target cooldown).
|UNIQUE - Quest: Earn 750 gold using this item. REWARD: Shield Battery a permanent shield for 255 - 340 (based on level) health. The shield regenerates slowly when out-of-combat. Executing minions with Spoils of War regenerates 64 - 85 (based on level) shield value.|
|UNIQUE - Deadly Phalanx: Grant a shield to yourself and an ally equal to [+10%% your maximum] for 4 seconds. After 4 seconds, the shield explodes to slow nearby enemies by 40% for 2 seconds (60 second cooldown).|
|100% Base Health Regen|
|+2 Gold per 10 seconds|
|Limitations||Limited to 1 Jungle or Gold Income item|
|Map Availability||SR, TR|
|+ + 550|
|Total Cost: 2200|
|Sold For: 880|
For the Twisted Treeline variant of this item, see
Timeworn Face of the Mountain.
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Upon completing the quest, the item holds 1 ward, visiting the shop is required to refill the wards.
- Completing the quest send the following chat message to the team: "Summoner (Champion) Quest Complete! Completion Time: XX:XX"
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execute can only be applied with melee basic attacks.
- Assuming Relic Shield's user kills the most valuable minions available, Spoils of War provides:
- 13.125 gold per 10 seconds to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the lane partner.
- Between 20 and 35 minutes, this is increased to 15.83 gold per 10.
- After 35 minutes, this is futher increased to 22.5 gold per 10.
- Assuming Relic Shield's user kills one minion every 20 seconds, it provides at least 12.5 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner, not taking into account the missing health ratio.