|Name:||Kim Jae-hun (김재훈)|
|Country of Birth:||South Korea|
|Birthday:||December 7, 1995|
|Other competitive IDs:||Miso, FeniX|
|Soloqueue IDs:||스타라스트, chorong2, Jin Air Miso, TDK Pool (NA), TDK Trickster (NA), asfzxcasd (NA), Crs FeniX (NA), Liquid FeniX (NA), RO0Kie (NA), FenixXx (NA)|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Kim "Miso" Jae-hun began his career as a top laner for Eat Sleep Game in June of 2013. The roster was picked up by the Jin Air Green Wings Falcons in July. The Falcons made their debut at HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 where they made it to the quarterfinals but lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1 K.
The Falcons competed in PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014, this time tying missing playoffs after tying for third in their group with their sister team, the Jin Air Green Wings Stealths. HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 didn't go much better for the Falcons when they failed to win a single game in their group. Miso left the team in May to join Team Dragon Knights as their mid laner under a new name, Trickster.
On December 13, 2014, Trickster joined Team Curse as their mid laner, filling the spot left by Voyboy. He changed his name to FeniX. Prior to the start of the 2015 NA LCS Spring Season, Team Curse merged with the Team Liquid organization and rebranded under the name Team Liquid. After a few swaps between Keith and Piglet as their AD carry, the team ended the season with a 9-9 record and qualified for 2015 NA LCS Spring Playoffs with the sixth seed after defeating Team 8 in a tiebreaker game. In the playoffs, Liquid beat Counter Logic Gaming 3-0 in the quarterfinals before falling to Cloud9 3-2 in the semifinals; in the third-place match, Liquid finally broke the "fourth-place curse" that stopped them from placing higher than fourth place in any event that had persisted since they were Team Curse and took down Team Impulse 3-2.
Team Liquid finished the 2015 NA LCS Summer Season in first place after winning a tiebreaker match over Counter Logic Gaming. Liquid was the first team other than Team SoloMid or Cloud9 to place first in an NA LCS round robin. However, in the 2015 NA LCS Summer Playoffs, they immediately lost 3-1 in the semifinals to TSM. A CLG victory over TSM in the playoff finals sent Team Liquid to the 2015 Season North America Regional Finals instead of giving them a direct seed to the 2015 Season World Championship via Championship Points, and in the gauntlet they lost 3-0 to underdogs Cloud9, ending their post-season abruptly.
At the beginning of the season, FeniX changed the style of his name to Fenix. Liquid's spring split started out rocky after a week-one roster substitution of Dardoch for IWDominate and Matt for Smoothie. They had an 0-2 first week and cumulative winrates of 50% or worse after each of the first eight weeks. Eventually, their new roster started to solidify, and they climbed into a fourth-place regular-season finish, behind the newly-formed and almost-undefeated Immortals, CLG, and Cloud9. Their quarterfinal series was an easy 3-0 over NRG, but in the semifinals, they lost a narrow five-game series to CLG (the eventual champions). In the fifth game, Piglet was caught out in mid lane by a double-teleport from both Darshan and Huhi at the same time to the same ward and died. While Liquid were already behind in that game, it was this play that sealed the win for their opponents. In the third-place series against the tournament-favorite Immortals who had been knocked down in an upset by TSM, Liquid lost once again, this time 0-3, to finish the playoffs in fourth place overall and continuing their "fourth-place curse."
Despite Dardoch's stellar spring split performance, on May 27, he was suspended by the team for "behavioral problems and team dynamics issues" ahead of the Summer Split. Liquid Academy jungler Moon was used for the team's first series instead, which they lost, and by the end of the week Dardoch was starting again, where he remained through the end of the playoffs. Soon after Dardoch's return, Fabbbyyy was also traded to the main Team Liquid roster, this time in exchange for Piglet. This roster of Lourlo, Dardoch, Fenix, Fabbbyyy, and Matt stabilized, and the team finished in fifth place with a 9-9 series record. In the playoffs, they shook up their roster once again, substituting in Jynthe for their third game against CLG after two losses. Jynthe won his first game, but Team Liquid ultimately lost the series 3-1 and then also lost in the first round of the Regional Finals to Team EnVyUs, this time with both Jynthe at AD carry and former substitute mid laner Arcsecond jungling. In December of 2017 Fenix would join Gold Coin United.
In the 2017 NA CS Spring Season, Gold Coin United would finish in 2nd place right behind eUnited. However in their playoff run, they finished in first place after a 3-1 victory over eUnited. Although they had a chance to qualify for the LCS in the 2017 Summer Promotion, they would lose 2-3 to Team EnVyUs and failed to do so. In the Summer Split of the NA CS, Fenix was replaced as the starting mid laner by Fly but continued to stay on the team as a substitute. In November of 2017, Fenix left Gold Coin United and joined Echo Fox.
- Got a 1v4 quadra kill in a game against Counter Logic Gaming in week 5 of the 2015 NA LCS Summer Season.
- January 18, Huni and Fenix: why NA finals are Huni's next hurdle and Fenix greater than Faker - Travis interview with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 29, Echo Fox Fenix, "Huni is the player I trust the most" with Byungho "Haao" Kim on Inven Global
- February 1, Meet EF's new midlaner: “Usually people think I’m not a good player… but I’ll make them wrong.” with Blitz Esports
- February 8, Fenix isn't afraid of other NA LCS midlaners because he has Dardoch with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 5, Echo Fox Fenix: "It felt like Bjergsen was a perfect player up to 2016... But not now. (Laughs)" with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- February 2, Fenix Previously Considered "Following Dominate" Into Retirement - Explains His New Motivations with G|League
- February 6, FeniX on Team Liquid's drafting and not being satisfied with wins with theScore
- February 10, Team Liquid Fenix 20 Questions with HyperX
- April 3, TL Matt on NRG: "We expected a closer series. But we were let down." with Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- April 6, FeniX on facing CLG: 'I think we're better at laning phase, so if we dodge 2v1 I think we can win' with theScore
- April 8, [LoL] Head-to-Head: Fenix vs. HuHi with theScore
- April 15, LoL NA LCS: 1 on 1 with Team Liquid - Fenix with ESPN
- January 14, An introduction to our mid-laner, Liquid`FeniX with Team Liquid
- January 24, FeniX - His First LCS match, adapting to NA, and thoughts on solo queue (video) with onGamers
- March 4, NA LCS 2015: Fenix "Our team comp is so good. So no problem." (video) with SK Gaming
- May 31, Travis Interviews Piglet and Fenix while Fenix Translates with GameSpot
- June 28, Fenix on His Big Play and Where He Stands vs Bjergsen with GameSpot
- July 13, Fenix Says There Are Many Changes Because Of The New Patch with GameSpot
- July 14, Kim "FeniX" JaeHoon League Legacies EP. 13 with Azubu
- August 5, [인터뷰] 우여곡절 끝에 꿈을 이룬 사나이, '피닉스' 김재훈의 이야기 (Korean) (Translation) with Inven
- August 26, Fenix Explains How He Stole Baron vs TIP: Says it Felt Better Than His 1v4 Azir Play with Gamespot
- July 12, FeniX Reborn: the growth of Liquid's star mid laner from theScore
- January 25, Team Liquid Fenix Azir outplaying CLG Link LeBlanc - TL vs CLG Game 1 (NA LCS Spring 2015) (Azir) (22s)
- June 27, FENIX THE GOD (Azir) (11s)
- February 2 - Player Cards - Team Liquid by Gold Per 10
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.