|Country of Birth||Sweden|
|Birthday||February 1, 1996 (age 23)|
|Soloqueue IDs||mors lilla olle, ALPHADRAFTdotCOM, mute all min 1, GLINBURGERKING|
|Social Media & Links|
Olof "Flaxxish" Medin is the top laner for Galakticos.
Olof "Flaxxish" Medin started playing computer games at almost the same time he started walking. He began by playing Warcraft 2 and Starcraft LAN games with his brother before moving on to Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3, until he found his way to Dota. After many years of pubstomping on the Battle.net, and playing WoW and Maple Story, his classmates convinced him to try League of Legends, and he fell in love with the game with his first pentakill.
Flaxxish joined his first notable team, Planetkey Dynamics towards the end of the season, and played in EPS Germany - Winter 2014. He and the team managed to qualify for the group stage but were unable to progress to the offline finals.
At the same time, Flaxxish was part of the roster of Meloncats, and he managed to qualify for the 2015 Spring Expansion Tournament with them via the Challenger Ladder but was unable to participate in the tournament because on November 19, 2014, Riot announced that he had violated the Summoner’s Code by in-game harassment, verbal abuse, and continual use of racial slurs. He was suspended from European LCS Expansion Tournament and all Riot-affiliated League of Legends tournaments through the 2015 Spring Split.
At the end of March 2015, it was announced that Flaxxish's competitive ban was to be kept in place through the Summer Split, though it was noted that he had made progress.
Soon after, Flaxxish subbed in for Atlantis eSports in the LVP Season 8 Final Cup along with Maxlore. However, the team was knocked out by wSystem in the quarterfinals. He then joined OverGaming - during his time on the team, they finished 1st at Island of Legends 2015, beating PainGaming in the final. They also competed in LVP Season 9, though Flaxxish left soon after the start of the season.
Flaxxish then joined Exertus Esports and participated in the ESL UK Premiership - Summer 2015. He also joined EURONICS Gaming, with whom he participated in the ESL Meisterschaft - Winter 2015, and against All authority to play in the ESL Championnat National - Autumn 2015.
After EURONICS Gaming disbanded, Flaxxish left Exertus Esports and joined FM eSports to continue to play in the in the ESL UK Premiership - Summer 2015, helping his new team to qualify for the playoffs, but leaving before the playoffs themselves. He also left against All authority, along with Amin.
At the start of the season, Flaxxish was notified by Riot that his in-game behavior had improved to a satisfying degree and his suspension had been uplifted.
- First contact with pro gaming was in 2008 at age 11 - he won the DotA tournament at a LAN, the final game ending with his team destroying the other team's fountain (then possible with evasion stacking).
- Notably taunts and 1v1s Faker in a video with over 300k views.
- Once fell asleep at a LAN under a bed, on the floor, while people were looking for him.
- Always wins against his family on Settlers, the board game.
- Is an avid anime fan and was first introduced to the genre by Pokémon and Dragonball. Hunter x Hunter, Trigun, and Death Note are some of his favorite series.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found
- League of Legends Competition Ruling: Olof "Flaxxish" Medin euw.lolesports.com
- 2015 Mid-Year Long-Term Suspension Reviews lolesports.com
- Flaxxish's Tweet twitter.com