GL2D 2020 Winter Standings
|1||Pyrsos Esports||24 - 6||80%||5W|
|2||Void Gaming Phenomenon||23 - 7||77%||6W|
|3||CowBoySquad Imperials Esports||22 - 8||73%||1W|
|4||The Spawn Esports||22 - 8||73%||3W|
|5||Different Dimension||21 - 9||70%||1L|
|6||Anorthosis Esports Academy||20 - 10||67%||1L|
|7||Team Refuse Academy||19 - 11||63%||1W|
|8||Zerolag Esports Academy||18 - 12||60%||2L|
|9||WLGaming Esports Academy||18 - 12||60%||2W|
|10||Convict of Shadows||16 - 14||53%||1W|
|11||Hive Athens Academy||11 - 19||37%||3L|
|12||Interesting Five1||7 - 23||23%||1W|
|13||Gamespace MCE Academy||6 - 24||20%||1L|
|14||White Lions Esports||5 - 25||17%||1L|
|15||No Game No Life2,3||4 - 25||14%||15L|
|16||Rejects Gaming Academy4,5||3 - 26||10%||11L|
- 1 Week 5: Interesting Five was unable to fill a roster on the first day, in the first two matches.
- 2 Week 4: No Game No Life (Greek Team) was unable to fill a roster on the second day.
- 3 Week 5: No Game No Life (Greek Team) was forced to forfeit the rest of the matches after violating rule 8.1.15.
- 4 Week 4: Rejects Gaming Academy was unable to fill a roster on the second day.
- 5 Week 5: Rejects Gaming Academy was forced to forfeit the rest of the matches after violating rule 8.1.15.