|Player has retired.|
|Name:||Noh Yeong-jin (노영진)|
|Country of Birth:||South Korea|
|Birthday:||February 14, 1995|
|Soloqueue IDs:||Alienware Gamsu, 삼성갤럭시 Gamsu, Loopercorn (NA), GPG (EUW), FNC Gamsu (EUW)|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Noh "Gamsu" Yeong-jin competed in PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014 with teammates Pera, Nova, Kite, and Jelly. The team finished in third place in their group because of Team Dark's ban and failed to advance to the bracket stage. After leaving Alienware Arena, Gamsu joined Samsung Blue as a substitute player but he left in November 2014 when Samsung let go of all of their players.
Gamsu joined Team Dignitas along with Core JJ in December 2014. The first event that they attended with the team was IEM Season IX - Cologne, which Dignitas was invited to after Team Curse declined their invitation. They tied for third place with Team ROCCAT after losing 2-0 to Gambit Gaming in the semifinals.
Dignitas ended the 2015 NA LCS Spring Season with a 6-12 record in 9th place. Winterfox, the 8th-place team, chose to play against Team Dragon Knights in 2015 NA LCS Summer Promotion Tournament, leaving Dignitas to play against Team Fusion. However, while Winterfox was relegated, Dignitas defeated Fusion 3-2 with a reverse sweep to stay in the LCS for the 2015 NA LCS Summer Season. Despite being tied for first with a 7-2 record after halfway through the summer season, the team struggled throughout the last half and finished sixth at 10-8. In the quarterfinals of the 2015 NA LCS Summer Playoffs, Dignitas was swept 3-0 by Team Impulse and finished 2015 with only 20 Championship Points, not enough to qualify for the 2015 Season North America Regional Finals.
At the start of the season, Gamsu joined Fnatic after the team were voted to play at IEM Season X - Cologne. They fielded a roster including Febiven and Rekkles from their 2015 roster along with new members Gamsu, Spirit, and NoXiAK. The team had a bye to the semifinals, but were beaten 2-1 at this stage by Qiao Gu Reapers. Despite being only in fifth place in the EU LCS split at the time of the tournament, Fnatic were invited to IEM Katowice due to their previous season's success. There, they had a surprisingly strong run, finishing in second place behind SK Telecom. Playing primarily Nautilus and Rammus, Gamsu showed a very consistent strong performance throughout the tournament. On July 21, 2016, Gamsu left Fnatic and his position was replaced by former G2 Esports's top laner Kikis.
On October 10, 2016, Gamsu made his Overwatch debut at OGN Overwatch Apex 2016, playing for CONBOX T6. The Overwatch League's Boston Uprising later offered him a contract, which he accepted ahead of the inaugural OWL season.
- In an official Riot player spotlight video, he revealed that he picked up cooking with his mother's help after joining Dignitas since he found it hard to find good Korean restaurants in Los Angeles. The video also showed him cooking a Korean dinner for the entire team.
- He owns a Dignitas chef's uniform, labelling him "Chef Gamsu."
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- February 25 - Exclusive interview with dignitas Gamsu: "recently I’ve been able to see Kiwikid improving a lot every day" with Team Dignitas
- June 9 - Interview with Gamsu: "I think the players that hit rank 1 in Korean solo queue are amazing." with Team Dignitas
- December 8, Is Gamsu the Next Huni? by Tim Sevenhuysen on Unikrn
- January 17, Gamsu with a 1v2 Olaf outplay (42s)
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- WD Ventito Exclusive: Team Dignitas Introduces New Players to Line-Up wdc.com
- Team Dignitas on their way to Cologne to prove their mettle this December intelextrememasters.com
- Player Spotlight: Chef Gamsu youtube.com