From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Effects:||Your champion can move through units and has 27% increased Movement Speed for 10 seconds|
Ghost is a 'non-targeted' summoner spell that makes your Champion move faster and ignore unit collisions with other Champions, minions and monsters for a short period of time.
Activation is composed of two components: increased movement speed, and the ability to ignore unit collision. The latter allows you to run through minion waves. This ability is mostly taken by a jungler to gank more effectively or by someone that needs to be able to cover a lot of space, as ghost may make you cover more distance quicker than flash.
- Ghost will still be in effect even after reviving from pseudo-death (Guardian Angel or Chrono Shift).
Ryze is shown using this spell to push through mobs and a fallen tower in the League of Legends Season One Promotional video.
- Now improved in the Offense Mastery tree instead of Utility
- Duration decreased to 10 seconds from 14
- Movement speed increase reduced to 27% from 32%
- Can be used without breaking stealth
- Increased movement speed from 28% to 32%
- Increased duration from 12 seconds to 14
May 9, 2009 Patch
- Cooldown increased from 180 to 210
May 1, 2009 Patch
- Reduced talent bonus from +10% to +8%
- Reduced duration from 15 seconds to 12
April 18, 2009 Patch
- Reduced duration from 25 to 15 seconds
- Increased movement speed bonus from 22% to 28%
April 11, 2009 Patch
- Increase movement speed bonus from 15% to 22%
Alpha Week 6
- Movement speed bonus decreased to 15% from 20%
Alpha Week 5
- Duration increased to 25 seconds form 15 seconds and tooltip now properly reflects the 20% movement speed bonus
Alpha Week 4
- Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes from 6 minutes, and movement speed increased to 20% from 10%
Alpha Week 3
- Haste name changed to Ghost and now allows you to walk through units