|Country of Birth:||Germany|
|Birthday:||January 5, 1997|
|Soloqueue IDs:||SK Gilius, Giliuuuus, UOL Gilius, godGilius, nevo Gilius, G2 Vegeta, Ace v2, EL Giliusx|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Ahead of the 2014 EU Challenger Series Summer Playoffs, Gilius joined Unicorns of Love as a sub for Dan, who wasn't able to attend the offline finals because of exams. After upsetting both Gamers2 and Ninjas in Pyjamas, they secured a spot for the EU LCS Spring Promotion tournament. A few weeks later, Gilius was announced as the new starting jungler.
After losing the first two games against Millenium, Unicorns of Love were able to reverse sweep the series and qualified for the Spring Split. However, not even two weeks later, Unicorns of Love decided to replace Gilius with former SK Prime jungler Kikis, leaving Gilius without a team.
For the EU LCS Expansion Tournament, Gilius built a team with Flaxxish, Abaria, Crykee and Dioud, initially known as Dem0nLogs on the ranked ladder. After Flaxxish was suspended from Riot for in-game harassment, the team, now known as Meloncats, played in the Expansion Tournament with their coach Zeclipse. After getting into the second round, the team was forced to forfeit after losing the first game due to a technical problem on Gilius' end, thus eliminating them from the Expansion Tournament.
In January, Gilius joined Team Nevo along with Smittyj, Eika, Jebus and Hiiva. After successfully qualifiying for the EU Challenger Series Spring Season, the roster was acquired by Gamers2 after their former roster was defeated by Nevo in the qualifier.
Gamers2 finished the Spring Season in 3rd place with a 5-5 record, qualifying for the playoffs. Unfortunately, Gamers2 lost against both LowLandLions.White and Reason Gaming, not qualifying for the EU LCS Summer Promotion tournament, though this meant that they would still have a place in the Summer Split.
With Perkz and Jesse replacing Eika and Jebus, Gilius stayed with Gamers2 for the EU CS Summer Split. However, after Week 2, Gamers2 replaced Gilius with former Ex Nihilo sub Maxlore, leaving Gilius without a team once again.
After Kikis left Unicorns of Love to eventually join Gamers2, Gilius was called in to sub in the final two weeks of the EU LCS Summer Season, helping the team to finish in 4th place. Gilius left the team again after the team decided to use H0R0 in the playoffs.
At the start of preseason, Gilius rejoined Unicorns Of Love. After Fnatic withdrew from IEM San Jose due to medical problems, Unicorns Of Love took their spot, fielding Hylissang and Vizicsacsi from their 2015 roster along with Gilius, Fox, and Steeelback. They were eliminated in the quarterfinals of the tournament by Counter Logic Gaming.
Unlike Fox and Steelback, Gilius did not join Unicorns of Love on a permanent basis for 2016. Instead, he joined Elements along with Steve, MrRalleZ, sprattel and former Gamers2 teammate Eika for the EU LCS Spring Season. Elements's roster for the 2016 season seemed weak to fans, and many expected them to be relegated; however, they were able to hang on to seventh place for the majority of the split to automatically requalify for the EU LCS Summer Season without seeing any post-season play.
Elements’s roster and spot in the EU LCS Summer Season was purchased by FC Schalke 04 on May 16. During the Regular Season, Gilius was awarded with 4 “Player of the Game” Awards. Although Schalke were in fourth place after Week 5 of the Split, they ended up in seventh place tied with Team Vitality. After losing the tiebreaker, they were required to compete in the 2017 Spring Promotion Tournament. There, they lost 1-3 to Team ROCCAT and 1-3 to Misfits Gaming, becoming the only 2016 Summer EU LCS team to be relegated. Gilius left the team and announced his free agency on October 14, and joined eUnited on December 8.
Gilius and eUnited finished the NA CS Spring Season in first place, with a 3-2-0 record. In the playoffs, Gilius’ team qualified for the NA LCS Summer Promotion by placing second. In the Promotion Tournament, eUnited failed to qualify for the 2017 NA LCS Summer Season by losing 2-3 to Team EnVyUs in the losers bracket finals. Gilius left the team on April 29.
Gilius joined Giants Only The Brave on May 24. He played in the LVP La Copa ElCorteInglés Season 12 with Giants Only The Brave. Gilius only got to play the semifinals and the finals, where he faced G2 Vodafone in the final series, and beat them 2-0 to win the title.
On June 1 the Giants Only The Brave squad was merged with the Giants Gaming roster in order to play in the 2017 EU Challenger Series Summer Season. The team ended up in first place, almost undefeated, only losing to FC Schalke 04 Esports during Week 5. Thanks to their first place finish, they qualified for the 2017 EU Challenger Series Summer Playoffs, where they beat Wind and Rain 3-0, and thus qualified for the 2018 EU LCS Spring Promotion. In the Spring Promotion tournament they qualified for the 2018 EU LCS Spring Season after beating Ninjas in Pyjamas 3-1 and FC Schalke 04 Esports 3-2.
In August, Giants Gaming played in the ESL Master Series 2017 Malaga and won the tournament. Gilius’ team only lost one game during the event, against ThunderX3 Baskonia in the group stage, but later beat them 2-0 in the finals. In October, Gilius played the ESL Masters Series 2017 Madrid with Giants Only The Brave. The team was thought to be the favourite to win the event by the fans, but went out in groups after losing two games.
In October and November, Gilius played in the LVP SuperLiga Orange Season 13 with Giants Only The Brave. The team finished in first place with a 13-1 game record. Gilius was awarded the MVP of the Regular Season for his individual performance. In the LVP SuperLiga Orange Season 13 Playoffs Giants faced Movistar Riders in the semifinals. After beating them with a comfortable 3-0 they faced MAD Lions E.C. in the finals. The team started the finals 2-0 showing their superiority, but MAD Lions managed to tie the series 2-2. In the final game Giants beat MAD Lions and won the playoffs.
Gilius left Giants Gaming on December 20 and joined Team Vitality together with his Giants teammates Jiizuke, Minitroupax and Jactroll and the already Team Vitality player Cabochard to play the 2018 EU LCS Spring Season.
- Played together with PowerOfEvil in both Unicorns of Love and Planetkey Dynamics at the same time, the latter being unable to play in the EPS Summer 2014 offline finals due to Gilius and PowerOfEvil playing the EU LCS Spring Promotion tournament with Unicorns of Love.
- Subbed in for MeetYourMakers.TR in the TCL 2016 Winter Qualifiers.
- Known for being one of the most active streamers in the German community.
- January 25, "Making it count" - the Gilius ark by Alexandre "DrPuppet" Weber on Inven Global
- May 2, Podcast: Gilius on removing relegation: 'Playing relegation is a really disgusting thing for players with theScore Esports
- May 11, Gilius on why LCS franchising is good: “Right now, there’s a situation where teams are really scared to get relegated so they just sign veteran players that are not really even good anymore.” with Slingshot Esports
- January 17, Gilius about his future at Elements with SPORT1
- January 23, Elements' Gilius: 'In the current EU LCS, you can beat everyone' with theScore
- January 24, "Auf der Stage habe ich ein bisschen mehr Schiss" - Elements Gilius - EU LCS Interview with Summoner's Inn
- June 30, Gilius: I'm glad to see Shook back in the LCS, 'you can see he's a jungler who has balls' with theScore
- July 1, eSports - Gilius: "Our inconsistency is up to me" with Sport1
- July 31, eSports - Gilius "I am not worried at all" with Sport1
- August 2, Gilius on the promotion tournament:'I think we would roll over both ROC and MIL in a best-of-five' with theScore
- June 15, Rivals LoL talkshow - Episode 1 by Team Dignitas
SK Gilius in 2014 World Championship
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found