|Name||Lee Chan-ju (이찬주)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||June 12, 2000 (age 18)|
|Team||Jin Air Green Wings|
|Competitive IDs||Lion, Yaharong|
Lee "Grace" Chan-ju (Hangul: 이찬주) is a mid laner for Jin Air Green Wings. He was previously known as Lion and Yaharong.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
Grace Tournament Results Date Pl Event Last Result Team Roster 2018-12-24 9 - 12 KeSPA Cup 20180 : 2GCB JAG
2018-08-09 8 LCK 2018 Summer4 - 14RR JAG
2018-03-25 7 LCK 2018 Spring7 - 11RR JAG
2017-12-02 5 - 8 KeSPA Cup 20171 : 2LZ JAG
2016-10-09 1 IeSF 8th e-Sports World Championship2 : 0PHI KOR
- March 7, Jin Air Greenwings Grace after the team’s losing streak: “I don’t really feel too much…I think I did okay.” with Kevin Kim on Korizon
- March 7, Jin Air Greenwings Grace on breaking the losing streak: “Last year we only won four matches and still didn’t get to relegations. Hope is not completely lost.” with Ashley Kang on Korizon
- January 30, JAG Grace: "When the skills are hit, Zoe is way too strong. She needs to be nerfed." with Kyeongbeom "Its" Kim and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- February 21, JAG Wraith: "The opponents’ pick looked weak so I picked Glacial Augment to play more aggressively." with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 10, JAG's Head Coach Han on Upcoming Games: "We'll play with the mindset that everyone will need to shave off every hair on their body if we lose" with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- July 31, Jin Air Teddy on the Demotion Match: "I never want to play that match again since I’ve played it once in the past. Also, I don't want my hair shaved off (by the head coach)." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok and Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.