Ward duration increases with champion level. Now generates charges.
VISION QUEST Greater Stealth and Greater Vision totems removed
Yellow trinket's upgrade now stores up to 2 charges.
- "Map vision is actually an underestimated tool that teams can use to press an advantage or come back from a deficit, but not many players think about it like that, so we're suggesting you should. Yes, we're repeating ourselves. As for Greater Stealth Totem, the change itself is straightforward - we're hoping to give some extra tools back for teams trying to recover from a deficit, and this lets them (somewhat) combat aggressive sweeping teams. "
- [NEW] I'M CHARGING MY... WARDS : Greater Stealth Totem now stores up to 2 charges. Stores 1 charge per 60 seconds.
- COST :
475 gold ⇒ 250 gold
- COOLDOWN :
90 seconds ⇒ 60 seconds
C'mon, why do you need a summary here
- "Right now there seems to be no viable reason to upgrade to a Greater Stealth Totem, so we're giving players a reason to do so. Lower cooldown!"
120 seconds ⇒ 90 seconds
- Initial cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 120.
- Initial cooldown increased to 120 seconds from 90.
- Cooldown on sell reduced to 120 seconds from 180.
- Greater Stealth Totem - upgrading increases stealth ward timer to 180 seconds (120 second cooldown)