Konstantin "groove" Pikiner is the CEO for Gambit Esports.
Konstantin "groove" Pikiner first stepped in eSports as a professional player of the game Counter-Strike for teams emax and Virtus.pro. His influence spread out beyond that as he became the leader of a Russian eSports magazine while partaking in managerial duties for Virtus.pro. In 2009, he coached the Counter-Strike squad of k23, a primarily Kazakh team.
Upon taking a break from eSports in 2010, he returned to lead Moscow 5 then Gambit Gaming as their manager-coach.
- During the 10 years groove has spent in eSports, he has accumulated experience in the following roles: Player, manager, coach, CEO, event organizer and editor-in-chief. Here is a list of the teams he was in and the roles he occupied in each of them:
- emax: Team Captain of the Counter-Strike squad (player)
- Virtus.pro: Team Captain of the Counter-Strike squad (player), manager, coach and CEO
- Cybersport (printed eSports magazine): Editor-in-chief
- rekrut.ru (eSports magazine): Editor-in-chief
- k23: Manager and coach.
- Arbalet Cup: Event organizer
- Moscow Five: CEO of all multi-gaming, editor-in-chief for the website, coach of both Counter-Strike rosters (male and female) and manager of the League of Legends team
- Gambit Gaming: Manager and coach of the League of Legends team
- groove was a consultant for the movies Na Igre (Russian: На игре) and "Na Igre 2". He even made an appearance in the first movie.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Groove Tournament Results|
The following pages redirect here.