|Player has retired.|
|Name||Kim Seok-joon (김석준)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
Kim "Habom" Seok-joon (Hangul: 김석준) is a League of Legends esports player, previously support for Prime Clan.
Kim "Habom" Seok-joon was born in Jeolla, South Korea in 1994. He started playing League of Legends before he entered high school, and when he saw events like OGN he decided he wanted to be a professional gamer. He joined IM when they were recruiting players and became their toplaner. In November 2014, during the restructuring of the Korean scene, Habom left Incredible Miracle and joined Prime Clan, switching roles from top to support. The team qualified for the Champions Spring 2015 Qualifiers along with Incredible Miracle, HUYA Tigers, and Xenics.
- Enjoys boxing for exercise.
- Doesn't like to play AD Carry because he doesn't like being harassed by two players while trying to last-hit; other than that he has played every role.
- His first champion was Talon because he thought Talon was very manly.
- Was a jungler at first but then was told that toplane was a better fit for him, so he switched roles.
- Played a lot of Nautilus and Sejuani in Season 3 and now enjoys playing weird picks like support Rengar in soloqueue.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here: