|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||France|
|Birthday||April 9, 1994 (age 26)|
|Soloqueue IDs||M Haydal, EC Háydál, SKT T1 Haydal, Zyzz ís ßack, SK Zyzz, Haydál, Ńègre du sable|
|Social Media & Links|
Haïdar "Haydal" Mezidi is a retired League of Legends esports player, previously bot laner for Mario Party Esport.
He began gaming at the age of 14 with Counter-strike 1.6, World of Warcraft and DotA. While playing Dota, Mezidi noticed publicity for League of Legends and began playing with friends. Haydal quit school in order to pursue a place on a professional LoL team, or to work in the E-sports environment.
League of Legends Career
At the end of Season 1, Haydal was picked up by Millenium as part of a entirely new roster.
Soon after joining, he moved to the top lane, before moving to AD carry just a month later. It was in this position that he got his first chance to play at a major tournament, the IEM World Championship. Unfortunately, the team performed poorly in the tournament, finishing at the bottom of their group. Just a month after this, the roster of Millenium disbanded, leaving Haydal without a team.
Later on in the year, Millenium resigned Haydal as part of another new roster, only for the team to disband 2 weeks later. After this, he decided to join Eclypsia, where he played with Tabzz. He was on the starting roster as Eclypsia played at Tales of the Lane, but he also subbed for Moscow Five in the tournament show-match. The roller-coaster continued for Haydal, as he was picked up by Millenium yet again as part of yet another new roster, this time including Tabzz and Creaton.
Haydal decided to leave Millenium at the beginning of the new season, joining Uncle Ruckus' Revenge a month later, where he played alongside MrRalleZ. His time in the team was short, leaving only a month later, and taking a break from the scene.
He returned in June, joining Eternity Gaming. With the team, he placed 2nd at Gfinity London 2013, only being beaten in the final by a strong Copenhagen Wolves lineup. Just 2 days later, the roster of Eternity disbanded.
Haydal took another long break from the competitive scene, apart from competing as a sub for oceloteWorld at IEM Sao Paulo when Yuuki60 was unavailable. In May he joined SK Gaming Prime under his new alias, Zyzz. With the team he won Challenger Series Summer #2, granting them a spot in the Challenger Summer Playoffs. The team performed well, losing only to H2k-Gaming in the final of the tournament.
Their performance at the playoffs saw them rewarded with a spot at the Spring Promotion. Here, SK Prime lost their promotion game against Gambit Gaming. Soon after this disappointment, the team disbanded.
- First main champion was Master Yi
- Played Jayce as an AD Carry in the Tales of the Lane tournament.
- Subbed for Moscow Five for one game in the Tales of the Lane Show match, playing Gragas.
- Subbed for at oceloteWorld at IEM Season VIII - Sao Paulo.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- January 24 - Millenium Haydal: Losing in the qualifier is not allowed with SK Gaming
Haydal at Tales of the Lane
The following pages redirect here:
- Millenium.LoL Disbands absolutelegends.net
- New line-up LoL at Millenium millenium.org
- Annonce équipe Pro Millenium.LoL (French) millenium.org
- Annonce équipe Pro Millenium.LoL millenium.org
- Haydal et Millenium se séparent millenium.org
- Nouvelle équipe Millenium LoL (French) millenium.org
- Zyzz's Tweet twitter.com
- New SK Gaming Prime Roster announced sk-gaming.com
- League of Legends : état des lieux (French) team-ldlc.com
- Team-LDLC LoL de retour ! (French) team-ldlc.com
- Explanation of the team M millenium.org