|Player has retired.|
|Name||Lim "Peter" Sung-moo (임성무)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||May 7, 1991 (age 28)|
|Previous Role(s)||Mid Laner|
|Soloqueue IDs||MRN Heartbeat, k Heartbeat, Heartbit, Heartbeattt|
|Social Media & Links|
Peter "Heartbeat" Lim was previously a substitute support for Team Dignitas.
He began his gaming career playing Defense of the Ancients and quickly grew tired of the game. Looking for a new game to play, he stumbled upon League of Legends and enjoyed playing it and has played ever since. He is currently attending UC San Diego in pursuit of an Applied Mathematics degree. Although he started off as an ADC for Team MRN, he switched over to the role of support with Nientonsoh taking over ADC. He has stated that this was because being ADC was too mechanically demanding to both perform well and to be able to call plays for his team.
- Was on a team with L0CUST and TakashiX early in his League of Legends career.
- Known for building Leviathan on his AP Carries during tournament play.
- His English name is Peter.
- His most played champion in the LCS after switching over to Support is Lulu.
- Renowned for reviving Urgot picks during the NA LCS Qualifiers.
- Popularized Tristana picks in the NA LCS.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Heartbeat Tournament Results|
NACS 2014 Summer Series 2
1 : 2T8
W : FFPROT
NA LCS 2013 Summer Promotion
2 : 3VES
NA LCS 2013 Spring
10 - 18RR
NA LCS 2013 Spring Qualifiers
2 : 0DnG
S3 NA Online Qualifier
2 : 0FLFG
|2012-11-11||4||IvyLoL Season 2 Premier League|
0 : 2UT
|2012-09-30||5 - 6|
SoloMid NA Invitational 11
0 : 2mMe Ferus
|2012-02-27||2||CSL LoL REDUX|
0 : 2UCI
|2012-01-15||4||Winter Game Fest 2012|
0 : 1UCI
- January 14 - Team MRN's ecco + heartbeattt duo AMA with Reddit
- February 22 - MRN Heartbeat on the LCS W3 Day 2 (video) with Leaguepedia
- February 23 - Heartbeat & ecco LCS Post-Game - MRN vs. GGU (video) with MachinimaVS
- February 28 - Heartbeatt discusses why he didn't go for the Pentakill (video) with GameSpot
- March 23 - LCS Week 6 - MRN Heartbeat "We'll be noticeably much better in the next few weeks." (video) with Leaguepedia
- May 29 - Hi, I'm Heartbeat. Ask me Anything. with Reddit
The following pages redirect here: