|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Soloqueue IDs||yung Hoodstomp, XTS Hoodstomp, oRb Hoodstomp, Pro Hoodstomp|
|Social Media & Links|
Devon "Hoodstomp" Mark is a League of Legends esports player, previously bot laner for Team LoLPro.
Like many other gamers, Devon's first memories of gaming were performing fatalities on victims in Mortal Kombat 1 on the Sega Genesis, but when the competition got boring, Hoodstomp moved onto online games like Ragnarok Online. From then on, he moved on to games like Gunbound, Soldat, Counter Strike Source, World of Warcraft, and then finally into MOBA games like Dota, HoN, and League of Legends. It didn’t take long for hoodstomp to be immersed in the game and he found himself in high Elo after about a month of playing in ranked solo queue. He was then picked up by Orbit Gaming along with Link115 where they impressed many; including CLG. Hoodstomp was picked up by CLG to be part of their second North American team where he felt that his team had a bright future ahead of him. Devon retired from professional League of Legends on October 16, 2012 without citing any reasons via Twitter. On July 7, 2013, Hoodstomp confirmed that he was back in the competitive scene with an amateur team via twitter.
- Frequently duo queues with Maggstar, the girlfriend of Chauster from CLG.
- He thinks that the blue build Ezreal is terrible.
- He thinks that Graves is a bad champion.
- Sometimes Hoodstomp streams ranked games with Wingsofdeathx, Maggstar, Chauster, and Minus.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- July 3 - Hoodstomp 2300+ AD Carry for CLG Black AMA with Reddit
- July 24 - Trinity Force Podcast Presents: Sheen Procs – Episode 1: "Hoodstomp" (Audio) with ggChronicle
- August 19 - Interview with CLG.Black Hoodstomp: "We have an unrivaled understanding of the game" with Team Dignitas
- September 3 - Post MLG interview with CLG.B Hoodstomp:"I played amazing pretty much the whole tournament" with Team Dignitas
The following pages redirect here: