|Player has retired.|
|Name||Zhao Zhi-Ming (赵志铭)|
|Country of Birth||China|
|Birthday||May 28, 1996 (age 22)|
|Competitive IDs||Mitty, Blackloli, Iceloli|
|Social Media & Links|
Zhao "Fireloli" Zhi-Ming (Hanzi: 赵志铭) was previously a jungler for Oh My God. He was previously known as Mitty, Blackloli, and Iceloli.
Fireloli, previously known as Mitty and Iceloli, joined EDward Gaming in February of 2014. He played in some regular season games during the Spring Split of 2015 and 2016 but didn't play at any major tournaments for EDG, only being used as a sub. He also streamed under the organization.
Fireloli joined I May in May of 2016. In the 2016 LPL Summer Split, I May finished 3rd in the playoffs and lost to Royal Never Give Up 2-3 in the Semifinals. They however won the 3rd place match 3-1 against Team WE. I May qualified as China's #3 seed for the 2016 Season World Championship by defeating Team WE 3-2 in the 2016 Season China Regional Finals. In December of 2016, Fireloli re-joined EDward Gaming.
When Clearlove7 stepped back from his role as the main jungler, Fireloli filled that role. EDG failed to defend their LPL title in the 2017 LPL Spring Season and lost 1-3 to RNG in the 2017 Spring Playoffs semifinals. They placed 3rd after taking down OMG 3-2 in the third place match. Summer was much better for EDG and they reclaimed their throne as LPL champions after taking down RNG 3-2 in the finals of the playoffs. Despite the team's success Fireloli was brought back into a substitute role. He didn't get to attend the 2017 Season World Championship.
- Good friends with WangGuan. They usually play ranked games together.
- Known to be the first player to pick Xin Zhao after his rework.
- He has the same last name Zhao as Xin Zhao.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
Articles & Videos
- January 25, LPL Brief: Clearlove and Fireloli (8m21s) by the Chinese LoL Broadcasting Channel
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.