| Background Information
|| Gu Seung-bin (구승빈)
| Country of Birth:
|| June 7, 1995
|| LGD Gaming
|| AD Carry
| Favorite champions:
| Soloqueue IDs:
|| tdyipc (NA), MVP imp, 4seasons, 잊혀진계절, 삼성갤럭시 imp
| Social Media and Links
| Team History
" Seung-bin (Hangul:
구승빈) is an AD carry for LGD Gaming
Gu "imp" Seung-bin began playing League of Legends when the Korean server opened at the end of 2011. He played only Ashe and Sivir when he first began playing. He reached 2000 elo within 2 months and decided that he would take the game more seriously by learning the rest of the AD carry champions.
Imp was picked up by MVP White as an AD carry under the name "4Seasons" in May of 2012. Their first tournament together was the International e-Culture Festival 2012 where they made it through the group stages but placed third after losing 2-1 to Invictus Gaming but beating WE.i-Rocks 2-0. Their next tournament was NLB Summer 2012 where White won the whole tournament after beating Tempest 4-1 in the finals.
White qualified for OLYMPUS Champions Winter 2012-2013 and made it past the group stage but lost 3-0 in the quarterfinals to the eventual champions NaJin Sword. A few weeks later, the team renamed to "MVP Ozone" and attended GIGABYTE StarsWar League Season 2 where they placed 4th in their group and missed the playoffs. Ozone came back to Korea to compete in OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013 where they won the whole tournament after beating the heavily-favored CJ Entus Blaze 3-0. At the time, the series was considered the biggest upset in League of Legends history. Next Ozone attended HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 but they actually lost 3-1 in the semifinals to SK Telecom T1 but beat CJ Entus Frost to end in third place. Ozone had the second highest amount of circuit points in Korea so they automatically qualified for the Season 3 World Championship as the second Korean seed. About a week later, both MVP Ozone and Blue were picked up by the Samsung organization and were renamed to Samsung Galaxy Ozone and Samsung Galaxy Blue respectively. Ozone was a favorite to win the whole World Championship but they were upset by Fnatic and Gambit Gaming in the group stages and ended up missing the playoffs entirely.
Ozone were looking to avenge their poor performance at Worlds at PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014 and they actually made the finals but SK Telecom T1 K finished their undefeated season by sweeping the finals 3-0. Ozone proved themselves to be a fearsome team once again and they went into HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014 as a favorite to win it but they were upset in the semifinals 3-1 by their sister team, Samsung Blue. Ozone still managed to place third after beating Blaze in the third place match. Shortly afterwards, Ozone was renamed to Samsung Galaxy White. Once again at HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014, White lost 3-1 in the semifinals to Blue but they managed to beat SK Telecom T1 S and place third. At the 2014 Season Korea Regional Finals, White had to play a tie-breaker game with SKT K to see who would qualify for the 2014 Season World Championship as the second seed. White smashed SK Telecom 3-0 and qualified for Worlds. White rolled through Worlds, winning the finals 3-1 against Star Horn Royal Club and only dropping two games total to become the 2014 Season World Champions. On October 31st 2014, imp announced his departure from Samsung White.
Imp joined LGD Gaming alongside two other Koreans, Flame and Acorn, on November 27th, 2014. LGD's first full tournament as a team was the 2015 Demacia Cup Spring Season where they made the quarterfinals but lost 3-0 to Invictus Gaming. Shortly afterwards, they finished the 2015 LPL Spring Regular Season in 6th place and advanced to the 2015 LPL Spring Playoffs. LGD upset both OMG and Snake eSports 3-0 to face EDward Gaming in the finals. The series went the distance to a full five games but LGD ultimately lost the series 3-2 to EDG. LGD became feared in China but they were upset 3-0 by OMG in the 2015 Demacia Cup Summer Season. LGD placed fifth in the 2015 LPL Summer Regular Season and qualified for the Seeding Match of the 2015 LPL Summer Playoffs. They fought their way to the finals, even upsetting EDG 3-0 along the way. LGD beat the Qiao Gu Reapers 3-2 in the finals to qualify for the 2015 Season World Championship as the top seed from China, marking Imp's third World Championship in a row. LGD was placed in a group alongside Team SoloMid, Origen, and KT Rolster. Unfortunately, they ended with a 2-4 record and were knocked out of the tournament.
LGD were the fan-voted team to attend IEM San Jose. They were knocked out in the first round, losing 2-0 to Team SoloMid.
- Argues that one of the biggest weaknesses he sees in other players is too much pride. He thinks having too much pride prevents players from improving. 
- Believes that the North American teams have a much weaker laning stage than Korea. 
- Based on his own experience he says that players who have girlfriends usually decline in skill; as they stop being totally focused on making sure they play as well as they possibly can.
- Considered one of the best AD carry players in Korea.
- Has a rivalry with WeiXiao, which began when he prevented WeiXiao from playing AD carry on his Korean smurf by taking the position instead. 
- Known for his Vayne mechanics that has earned him the nickname "Doubleimp" as both he and Doublelift have similar play styles.
- Regards Invictus Gaming's PDD as his favourite player after becoming friends with him during season 2. 
- Thinks Varus is the most underrated AD carry (June 2013).
- View’s OGN as the strongest league in the world and the best place for professional league players to really test their skills.
- Achieved 711 Gold Per Minute in a group stage match in PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014.
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.